Pee-Wee's Big Adventure Bike

We've been pushing to get "ALL" our bikes done, except for a few details and a set of mud flaps we finally got my dad's bike done,

The parts are for my bike, which I'll be assembling directly,

dad's X-1 001.JPG dad's X-1 002.JPG dad's X-1 006.JPG dad's X-1 017.JPG dad's X-1 004.JPG dad's X-1 005.JPG dad's X-1 008.JPG dad's X-1 012.JPG dad's X-1 013.JPG diner pics 012.JPG diner pics 013.JPG dad's X-1 014.JPG Pee-wee display 001.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks guys!, when we started we wanted to do four, but we are all getting burned out, so, I think we are cutting back to three, fortunately, my bike is painted and just needs assembled, so that will leave my brothers bike we have to do from scratch.

Last edited:
Thanks Frank!, like you said, it feels great to get one done after all the hard work, having to make everything and tracking down all the 40-70 year old non-existing parts.

speaking of non existing parts is anyone making mud flaps?, I have one pair I bought from a member here, but he's no longer active, I have one original flap I can make a mold off of, but like I said, I'm getting tired of having to make everything.

Last edited:
Hello everyone! I completed an X1 couple of years ago and would like to build another one. I have been away from the forum and am trying to catch up. I would like to know what parts are currently being made. If you make part I would love to hear from you.
Sincerely,
Matt

Does anyone have the skirt and boomerang peice on the chain guard for sale. Or does anyone still need to make it? Only part I need for my bike.

20171020_154142.jpgDoes anyone have the artwork files for the spinner or the tiger siren casing? I swear they used to be on here but i guess the pictures expired.

Cool!, would like to see it,

there is a tool bar on top of the post, click the little icon of the tree, (insert image), choose your image from your computer and click open, and it should download.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back