Spiderman (Reboot) Civil War and future Costumes and Wardrobe ~possible spoilers~

Some kinda bad news to the guys that were hoping his Civil War backpack would be the same
FB_20160623_08_10_46_Saved_Picture.jpg

Last edited:
Man... I already have that backpack from Civil War... This kid is secretly rich... Or maybe it's Tony Stark hping him? Haha! Man... My wallet's gonna get drained. I need that new backpack, that new Snorgtees shirt, the shoes, the etc, the etc, and the etc.

Well that's pretty good. Nice! Anyone else bummed about the backpack change? I kinda am as I bought myself the Civil War backpack. I'll buy this one too but I'm kinda bummed.

To everyone worried out about Spider-Man Homecoming having multiple villains. The first Thor movie had the Kronan rock monsters, the frost giants, Loki, and the Destroyer. In Homecoming if they keep them small cameos like in Spidey #1 from earlier this year, the movie could start out in the middle of a fight with a small villain that he defeats within the first 10 minutes or so. And have Vulture as the main villain, and possibly introduce someone like the Shocker.

image.jpg I'm not worried about the villains. There are multiple villains in comic books. And that's a good find. I'll be buying my shoes online sometime soon. And this is me with my Snorgtees Vitruvian Pizza shirt that just came in today. And... Yeah.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back