Amazing Spider-man 2 pattern

riK35Gmr.jpg
still looks like honeycomb on the bicep area if you look at it compared to his chest

still looks like honeycomb on the bicep area if you look at it compared to his chest
It just has more lateral stretch there, since he's flexing. There is only a brick pattern, consistent over the suit. I don't know why you want there to be a honeycomb so badly.

Is anybody else surprised by how visible his eyes are through the mesh?

It just has more lateral stretch there, since he's flexing. There is only a brick pattern, consistent over the suit. I don't know why you want there to be a honeycomb so badly.

Is anybody else surprised by how visible his eyes are through the mesh?
im assuming they are stunt lenses or something like that and they will not be that transparent in the finished movie

im not desperate for honeycomb it just looks it in certain shots to me i did wonder if it was the stretch but it just looks partial honeycomb i agree it would be stupid to change it on different parts of the suit its just certain shots it seems like honeycomb
the lenses are stunt onse its the same as the ones in the first film if you look at certain shots from ASM its just mesh

This suit is better than the basketball suit but I'm not crazy about it. The webbing is too close on the chest. The smaller squares it creates just looks "off". The squares on the boots are a bit bigger and look better. And speaking of boots, the shoes they are using are way too clunky. It's like he's wearing work boots. In the first pic above, you can see how bulky the left one is.

This suit is better than the basketball suit but I'm not crazy about it. The webbing is too close on the chest. The smaller squares it creates just looks "off". The squares on the boots are a bit bigger and look better. And speaking of boots, the shoes they are using are way too clunky. It's like he's wearing work boots. In the first pic above, you can see how bulky the left one is.
I wouldn't be surprised if the shoes are stunt sjors

Ok so you want to go get Raimi's suits.....? Cause that's literally everything you just described.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok so you want to go get Raimi's suits.....? Cause that's literally everything you just described.

Actually I do. That was the perfect suit for me. I wasn't crazy about the raised webbing but it worked. Seems I'm in the minority with the new suits but to each his own.

Hey guys, not to be a jerk, but we should probably keep general discussion of the suit within the thread dedicated to the movie. This is about Orhadar's pattern, not what we think of the suit in general. With that in mind, do you have anything new to show us, Orhadar?

Are you going to keep the muscle shading? I think if you do, you should have two versions, one with and one without shading.

P.S The colors look great. I think the spider might be a bit too wide, but that's just me.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back