BEWARE!! eBay seller je.frigh aka banned member PLANET: MARIO SARRICA

Re: BEWARE!! eBay seller THEBESTEVER2014 aka banned member PLANET: MARIO SARRICA

Children often have little control over themselves ;)

Re: BEWARE!! eBay seller THEBESTEVER2014 aka banned member PLANET: MARIO SARRICA

Hey Mario you friggin Moron!

Show yourself!!

You know you want to!!! :lol

Did our buddy get banned from ebay?

How many fake clapboards did make already....

Im new here so I'm going to ask, what is recasting?

Oh, I think I have gathered enough info from the thread. I assume it is folks who buy others casts, recast them and then try to sell them passed off as there own creations.

Last edited:

Yep! You got it... a HUGE NO! NO! in this group and many others!

"Give it to Holden, he's good!?!"

Re: BEWARE!! eBay seller CUSTOMPROPREPLICAS aka banned member PLANET: MARIO SARRICA

I believe he's back as "thepickersyardsale"...

thepickersyardsale on eBay

Cheers.

Do we have solid confirmation that it is him? I want to be 100% sure before adding the name to the first post.
I don't want to blacklist or hurt an innocent seller's rep by not researching.

thepickersyardsaleApr-25-14 Present
mari-sarrApr-25-14Apr-25-14

makes me not want to sell any of my future creations.

Re: BEWARE!! eBay seller THEPICKERSYARDSALE aka banned member PLANET: MARIO SARRICA

Updated post one and the title!
Thanks for keeping on top of this guys, it is a group effort to watch and warn and everyone who helps is greatly appreciated :)

Re: BEWARE!! eBay seller THEPICKERSYARDSALE aka banned member PLANET: MARIO SARRICA

Good work Guys!!

:lol Run but you can't hide, Mario you putz! :lol

thepickersyardsaleApr-25-14 Present
mari-sarrApr-25-14Apr-25-14

Thanks nosaint. Wasn't sure how to confirm myself. I just recognised his items, although he has a couple new ones.

What really rips my nighty is that he often sells Matsucorp items that I REALLY want. Usually they are seriously over-priced, but occasionally he puts up a good deal. Wouldn't ever buy from him again though of course. It's just painful to see. Lol.

Banned from ebay again?

His sling listing is erased from existence.....

Great work, good to see the community taking care of business.

As someone who is new to the hobby of collecting screen used memorabilia I am very grateful for these threads. keep the warnings coming guys/gals!

He's not listing anything under the last known name lately.
That leads me to believe he has another one we have not yet discovered.
He sells all the time and I know he didn't just give up.
Anyone recall specific items he sold before that we can search on eBay and maybe we can locate him?

he's using the name "godzillasfriend" right now.

godzillasfriend on eBay

or not, looks like he just changed the name on one of his accounts.
Thanks. He most likely has a sock puppet account or two here. He is probably reading this and trying to stay one step ahead of us.

Re: BEWARE!! eBay seller GODZILLASFRIEND aka banned member PLANET: MARIO SARRICA

Updated the info in post one and in the thread title.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back