eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

TEN years? TEN?!?

I thought you were laughing that they would extend their license at all given how they do business.

Yeah, the length seemed long to me as well. Supposedly, and I stress supposedly this was from a Rebelscum member who is known to work for EFX but I can't remember where I saw it. It was just this morning or yesterday. The memory is going and I'm only 44.

This is my first purchase from EFX and while I knew they had something of a reputation for delays, I was willing to give them the benefit of a doubt. While the delays have now gone beyond the realm of absurdity even for me, what bothers me the most is the lack of updates and communication. They say they update us when they have something to report, but if there have been no developments worth updating us about in 6 months, there is certainly a serious problem here. Personally, I now think they had no intent to have these helmets ready by Sept/Oct 2014. I just don't see how they could've been so off on their delivery projections. I think the supposed "preorders" were nothing more than seed money to start development and they were in reality nowhere close to being ready. These helmets were clearly not as far along as we were led to believe.

Welcome to the world of eFX :)

Someone reported on Rebelscum that EFX has had their license renewed for Ep 1-6 for ten years. That probably means they have Ep7 as well although no one else has kept their Ep 7 license secret.

We should see Boba by 2025 then.

:facepalm

That would mean that Disney is giving a **** on how their licencess companies sell their stuff and would put them in a very bad light.. I mean anyone who is not blind knows that this company has no future to survive with such selling practices.

While nothing is really being sold, they seem to be taking molds from a lot of stuff.
You have to wonder, is EFX even about selling replicas?
I'm trying to watch what I say here, but Is the Scout Trooper armour that's been molded going to be offered for sale? If not, why was it molded?

Keith.

While nothing is really being sold, they seem to be taking molds from a lot of stuff.
You have to wonder, is EFX even about selling replicas?
I'm trying to watch what I say here, but Is the Scout Trooper armour that's been molded going to be offered for sale? If not, why was it molded?

Keith.

Well...at least GINO ends up with his personal 2nd generation copies of the stuff eFX molded :rolleyes

I really hope this company will overcome the current problems with delays and -most of all- poor communication! Take a look at ANOVOS....they are encountering delays in production as well, BUT the main difference is how they manage customer communication/ updating their website etc.

Communication is the key ladies and gentlemen...GINO, please talk to the management of eFX and get them to update their website and send out eMails to all their customers about the products timelines. You´ll be surprised how much undertanding and patience your customers will be willing to show, once their worries are taken care of.

Hiding/ stopping communication is not the way to handle a business ;)

Markus

I thought you were laughing that they would extend their license at all given how they do business.

Yeah, the length seemed long to me as well. Supposedly, and I stress supposedly this was from a Rebelscum member who is known to work for EFX but I can't remember where I saw it. It was just this morning or yesterday. The memory is going and I'm only 44.

You might have misquoted me: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=242580&p=3696724&viewfull=1#post3696724 My reply with 10 years was purely ironical: "Yay! 10 more years (or so) and we'll only see finished 2-3 helmets and one studio scale..." ;)

Well...at least GINO ends up with his personal 2nd generation copies of the stuff eFX molded :rolleyes

I really hope this company will overcome the current problems with delays and -most of all- poor communication! Take a look at ANOVOS....they are encountering delays in production as well, BUT the main difference is how they manage customer communication/ updating their website etc.

Communication is the key ladies and gentlemen...GINO, please talk to the management of eFX and get them to update their website and send out eMails to all their customers about the products timelines. You´ll be surprised how much undertanding and patience your customers will be willing to show, once their worries are taken care of.

Hiding/ stopping communication is not the way to handle a business ;)

Markus

Exactly!
All the pieces I have from eFX are really well done. & I enjoy them being displayed around my house to this day. I've had emails back & forth with Brian (a few years ago), & he was very courteous & professional. I want this company to succeed. I just ask of them to communicate with us, even a little more. If they did, I think a lot would be forgiven.
I think what we're really asking for is understanding on their part.

Communication is only one part. Even with a better communication i would not do any business with a company that takes my money and then need years to come over with a product. No way.

2-3 months delay after taking my money, maybe a half year ..... but that´s it. After that they are not trustworthy in my books anymore. If i can wait and buy the stuff after release without a big markup on price, i wait. With a to big markup, i refrain - i´m not to greedy to get that now-made stuff. Under the line it´s all just toys, not a rare thing off the same kind as used on screen (like a real Hensoldt, Kobold, ....., for example.

If they put me on their list and only picking up my money shortly before shipping, then they can take all the time they want - but not with my money in their pockets.

SwxFC9k.jpg

Last edited:
Do they even care. I see every thread about EFX only talking about how bad they are and how fed up we are with them. Granted I started one with that purpose but even ones that were about excitement have turned bitter and angry and for good reason.

Such a simple and easy fix. So sad.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back