Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Did you see the new logo?

also did I miss it or was the SHIELD logos missing on some of the vehicles including the SUV on the Bus? Thought they were missing in Cap:TWS...

image.jpg

Did you see the new logo?
I do not know if they do it every time the show goes to commercial, but when the announcer says something like "Agents of Shield will return after this message" the background is the Shield logo with "Agents of Shield" over it. During this episode they switched the logo to Hydra at some point.

Sent from my Etch A Sketch.

Repeat of last weeks episode followed by an all new episode at 9:00

I'd rather have had the new episode at 8:00 followed by another episode of the Goldbergs.

I still think Ward just went deep cover. He just does not seem into being Hydra and he had a couple chances to betray the team when it looked like Hydra was on top. Maybe I'll find out tomorrow (I'm recording it and will watch it after work tomorrow).

I wonder if there was anyone "secretly" cameoed during the Fridge escape... Would be interesting to know!

Looking forward to finally meeting the Cellist next week and her baddie ex boyfriend

Ok so SHIELD is being rolled up by Hydra. Top SHIELD agents are really Hydra agents. We find a super secret base that is still loyal to SHIELD. Let's tell Ward EXACTLY where it is before we know if he has been captured, coerced, or something. We want to make sure he shows up right at the base entrance. Feel free to insert that Picard facepalm picture.

I still think Ward just went deep cover. He just does not seem into being Hydra and he had a couple chances to betray the team when it looked like Hydra was on top. Maybe I'll find out tomorrow (I'm recording it and will watch it after work tomorrow).

He seems to be killing a lot of SHIELD people to be in a deep cover.

Yeah I noticed that as well. I don't think this dude is coming back to the light side (I HOPE).

Considering how many agents he killed, PLUS he just helped hand over all of SHIELDs confiscated technology as well as got the gravitonium that apparently no one knew about that he could have just kept quiet...I'd say he's HYDRA

Great episode, well played. I liked the part when Coulson was yelling at the team in the snow. Did anyone else notice in the snow scenes that you couldn't see their breath when they were breathing? I live in Wyoming, and when there's snow on the ground and you are breathing hard, it looks like your smoking.

Watched the episode last night. Either Ward is bad or they are going to have a lot of explaining to do.

Sent from my Etch A Sketch.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back