Re: STAR WARS LIFE-SIZE COLLECTION - gallery of my personal & licensed SW work!

I never tire seeing your work Gino. Congrats to all involved on superb work.

Gino - this is really great. You keep teasing me with that Stormtrooper.

The shot of the upcoming replica next to the Vader is the best looking Stormtrooper I've seen since the original ANH Stormtrooper production photo shoot shots. I'm referring to the pictures in Chronicles and in several other places.

How tall is your trooper. I've been trying to figure this out forever. My guess is 5'11".

Too me - that is the ultimate Stormtrooper and your's looks just like it. Whatever it cost, I really hope EFX can pull this off as I'm buying.

Thanks guys!!!!!!!!
It is interesting to hear which shots you guys like the best, but I'm even more interested in hearing why.

Love it all but if I had to choose a favorite it would be the ANH Vader. I thought that was the original publicity still with the painted lightsaber for a second.

Haha yeah I thought Gino was pulling a swifty and put the original publicity photo in there to see if anyone noticed. It's THAT close. :)

Thanks, yeah the hands and saber are from the poster, but everything else is legit.

Gino - this is really great. You keep teasing me with that Stormtrooper.

The shot of the upcoming replica next to the Vader is the best looking Stormtrooper I've seen since the original ANH Stormtrooper production photo shoot shots. I'm referring to the pictures in Chronicles and in several other places.

How tall is your trooper. I've been trying to figure this out forever. My guess is 5'11".

Too me - that is the ultimate Stormtrooper and your's looks just like it. Whatever it cost, I really hope EFX can pull this off as I'm buying.

Thanks Stormy. The trooper is 5'10" from bottom of boot soles to top of helmet.

It doesn't get any better IMO Gino. Congratulations in bringing these pieces to fruition! Do you display them in your home, and if so how do you do so?

It doesn't get any better IMO Gino. Congratulations in bringing these pieces to fruition! Do you display them in your home, and if so how do you do so?

Thanks man.
That's a question I don't get asked very often.
Yep they're here at home.
They are all displayed in one bedroom devoted just to them.
In the future I'd like for them to be displayed in a much larger area with a lot of space between them.
To see them all in such is small floorspace is a little overwhelming and I feel undermines their specialness.

Wow, what a great collection.

Thanks guys. Hoping to add some new stuff this upcoming year.

I really admire your dedication and eye for detail...inspiring!

Markus

Thanks Markus!

Here's a new ANH Vader shot:

vader_anh_16.jpg

Re: STAR WARS LIFESIZED - gallery of my personal & licensed SW work! updated 1-22

This is an amazing collection! You are very lucky :)

Re: STAR WARS LIFESIZED - gallery of my personal & licensed SW work! updated 1-22

Never get tired of looking at these!

Like I said, never get tired...:)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back