Han Solo Force Awakens Blaster is HFC (and now also a Maurshin) m712 airsoft pistol

Re: Han Solo Force Awakens Blaster is HFC (and now also a Maurshin) m712 airsoft pist

I've updated the build to better rep the m712

44ca7b89f9efd9caf6b3a217164eb552.jpg

Re: Han Solo Force Awakens Blaster is HFC (and now also a Maurshin) m712 airsoft pist

Waaaaa!? chubsANDdoggers, your flash hider looks amazing for a 3D print. I didn't think that amount of detail was possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

Has anyone found a clear image of the center scope bracket knob showing if there is or isn't knurling on the screen used prop. The one on the Launch Bay blaster(s) does not have knurling, but that doesn't mean it's correct.

Did you drill or epoxy ur scope mount onto the Mauser to keep it fictional?

I both drilled and epoxied as i am a "belt AND suspenders" type of guy. I was able to get enough threading on the hole to keep the threaded bolt secure, but epoxied anyway just to be safe. I had to file down the bolt a little from the inside of the mag well but was easily able to get the magazine to fit quite nicely.

I finally started getting into my kit. Is there supposed to be this big of a gap around the side of the grill when out on the mag well? It's like the whole inside of the grill is too wide.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

The slight gap is to compensate for castings and frame variances.
It's really not very much of a gap, just fill with epoxy or epoxy putty.
Looking forward to seeing your build!

I finally started getting into my kit. Is there supposed to be this big of a gap around the side of the grill when out on the mag well? It's like the whole inside of the grill is too wide.

View attachment 654308View attachment 654309

I finally got round to completing my Solo DL-44 Blaster with DEC kit. Prefer the 'as issued' finish. Delighted to now have 2/3 of Harrison's classic weapons on the shelf. I'll hold off on Indy's revolver for the time being.;)FB_IMG_1471233238362.jpgFB_IMG_1471233247614.jpgFB_IMG_1471233255323.jpg

Love how it matches the BR blaster!

Last edited:

Just a new observation. The EW photo shows Han holding an airsoft that is NOT the HFC M712. It's actually the KWC M712. Look at the hammer area.

han-solo-harrison-ford.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg

and a KWC:
Screen Shot 2016-08-17 at 1.26.45 PM.png

The HFC has much more detail in this area, it doesnt have the smooth surface in the opening when you pull back the hammer, and theres a protrusion on the lower half of the inside of the hammer, and a flat edge where it hits, no indented rectangle as you see there. So not only did the use the HFC for most shots, and a Marushin for display props, they also used the KWC for at least this photo shoot.

So basically, use any metal airsoft Mauser and you should be good :lol

Found nice big reference shots for the left side. I was looking for what kind of paint chipping there is on this side.

Han_Solo_TFW_Banner.jpgTFA_Han_Solo_Render-force-awakens.jpg

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back