BANE! From Injustice God's Among us

akufadum

Greetings,

This is my almost completed Bane from Injustice: God's Amongs Us Costume.
I say almost because there are a few details I didn't finish in time for the Con I was attending
But it was completed enough that it was wearable.
I do have a WIP log that I will post in that section I have some time to sort out through my notes.

Here is a video of it working VID20130511_223714 - YouTube

480335_363197720458716_1438230311_n.jpgIMG_20130511_223609.jpgIMG_20130511_223636.jpg

Attachments

• 21166_567817883238436_1686765818_n.jpg
    21166_567817883238436_1686765818_n.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 661
Last edited:
Hours wise up to this point about 100
Hoping to post the process soon

Edit:
Actually now that I thought about it it was about 65ish hours
I Kind of started over on April 28th

Last edited:
I've always been a Big fan of Bane, the movie just was never "right" you did a good job working from Injustice. You really have the size for the rest of the Bane skins from Injustice. Hint Hint... Knight Fall.

I've always been a Big fan of Bane, the movie just was never "right" you did a good job working from Injustice. You really have the size for the rest of the Bane skins from Injustice. Hint Hint... Knight Fall.

It's funny you say that because I am actually planning on making them all.
But I want to finish this one first. Of course you know how it is, when you discover something new, I will probably start building that *new* thing :)

That's alot of work but it payed off big time!
Thanks!

Nice details on the costume! I'm digging the light up tubing. Great job!
Thanks, I am actually "redesigning" how it works. The original idea was to have two EL wires twisted together to simulate the "flowing" though it works I noticed eventually it appears to be just "flashing" rather than "flowing" then eventually back to flowing. A friend gave me the idea of "braiding" three EL wires instead having one remain on. It was too late to order more EL wires to have it in time for the CON. I am just waiting for them to come in. :D

I saw you there! I was the female Green Arrow, and my husband was the male Harley Quinn with the giant hammer.

You (and your whole group) looked awesome! I loved the way you did the venom tubes. I got a pic of you and your group with our friend dressed as Batman.

DSC01007.jpg

Thanks! He was very pleased with the reception he got - it was the first time he ever dressed up at a con! I'll pass the message along to him!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back