Star Wars Celebration 2017--Orlando, FL

So who took a bunch of cool pictures? Let's see what you've got. I'll put mine up sometime this week once I've gone through all of them.

IMG_2138.JPGIMG_2139.JPG Thats me & Jeremy Bulloch holding my mando helmet...and I also got his autograph on my Boba Fett helmet ! No idea why it turned the first pict !? Really glad I got to meet some of you guys and put a face with the names ! Ps. I saw a bunch of Texas plates as I was making my way back to Tennessee !

been watching one of the highlight panels.

man..kathleen kennedy is about as exciting to listen to as martha stewart droning on about housewares.
she clearly thinks mark is trashing JJ and feels the need to interupt the man, who without him, she wouldn't be there.

let mark talk damnit.

Last edited by a moderator:
been watching one of the highlight panels.

man..kathleen kennedy is about as exciting to listen to as martha stewart droning on about housewares.
she clearly thinks mark is trashing JJ and feels the need to interupt the man, who without him, she wouldn't be there.

let mark talk damnit.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JfsysjFbD0

I saw that clip as it was airing live and I have to say... I didn't get that trashing vibe at all.

Have to resort to eBay, but managed to snag all but two of the pins from this year's Celebration I want. Just missing Leia and R2-D2. Considering an Admiral Akbar as well, but we'll see.

I saw that clip as it was airing live and I have to say... I didn't get that trashing vibe at all.
Ditto. I was lucky enough to be in the live room and it didn't seem like KK was cutting him off to get him to stop talking. She wanted to emphasize the importance of Luke in ep8 even though he barely had screen time in ep 7.

But she is in constant moderator mode at these things it seems. I know they don't want another slip up of information leak like in Europe last year where the actor who plays baze...name is slipping my mind... told the audience that Chirruit dies.

I was lucky enough to make it in on Sunday after thinking I wouldn't make it because of work and then a pass fell in my lap and I said what the heck!
I wish I could have met some RPF peeps the day before.

I did pick up this cool painting by Steve Thomas in the Star Wars art show area.
Tons o fun!

IMG_0406.JPG

Last edited:
I know I should have said this sooner...But a huge thank you to everyone that came out to the meet up. While the meet up was happening, I wanted to get a group photo with everyone that showed up, but I got side tracked and forgot to get one done, for that I apologize.

None the less....Thank you all that showed up. It was great to meet you all.

Last edited:
My feet still hurt standing in all of the lines at Celebration but it was worth it. I was able to pick up some signatures and met Billy Dee Williams and Alan Tudyk for the first time. :) I wish I would have seen this thread before now... I would have met up with everyone. :cry
IMG_20170423_064916.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back