Game of Thrones

No... I knew how and when the Red Wedding would go down and I was still absolutely destroyed by it.

This. I knew it was coming up from reading the books, and I had to put off watching the show for a couple of days just to get myself prepared for it. And it was *still* a tough watch.

I can understand wanting to branch out and do other stuff so you don't get ground down working on the epic megaproject that refuses to die...but I think there has to be an effective balance of elements. Like, at what point are you just ignoring "work" to go do other stuff?

Hmm.

I should get back to work...

In the books, though, he really was kinda broken by the Black Cells. It was only due to political influence and pressure by the Archmaesters at the Citadel that Pycell was returned to the Small Council. Then again, not sure how well that would have been able to be explained given the constraints of the show.

I ran across this yesterday and haven't seen it posted on here. It's a really clever way of looking at GoT but a bit in the future. Let me know what you all think about it::::
Game of Brands: The Game of Thrones Houses as Modern Corporations | The Shutterstock Blog

That was pretty good! I laughed out loud at the Frey one. Would love to see a take on the southern houses (Florent, Tyrell, etc.), too, and maybe some of the northern retainers (e.g. Karstark and Bolton). Oh, and I'd love to see a take on House Baelish both before and after Littlefinger's rise to power.

Dan did you read the comments on the page? The Bolton was something like: Bolton Medical; always at the cutting edge of treatment. LOL
Dothraki Dirt bikes. "Ride like the great stallion".
Clegane Kennels- We Know Dogs.
Tyrell Florists : Flowers for you Towers
Had me LOL'ing and wanting to see more!!!!

16 is the best. Lena Headey had posted it on her Instagram, then took it down. Such a great pic.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back