Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

By the way guys, I spoke to MaxCady... he will be adding TRACK PANTS soon. He said he is currently in the process of reproducing them for us and should be up in AUGUST for about 40 bucks.

hey guys, I spent way too much on FC stuff recently so I cant buy these but some of you might be interested.

(such a hassle not being able to link a freaking ebay page)

search for these

Vintage RARE red wing boots SIZE 11.5

Redwing Boots #952. Vintage Leather. Size 13d. (cowboy, western, motorcycle)

Fight Club Boots Tyler Durden Brad Pitt Op-523 Fight Club Shirt Red Wing Boots

Nah....mine folds over and the button is intact.

I was referring to the folds of the screen used jacket, not yours smirk.

And I'm not saying it won't fold over with a full button.

I just noticed the distinct angle of the broken button as it sits in the crease of the fold on the jacket in the film.

As you can see here:

brokenbutton.jpg

I think I bought the last size L.. i dont know how many they had in stock, but he emailed me last week that he will restock size L on monday. I jumped on it monday morning and bought the last one so I guess other space monkeys were getting ready too :D :D

My JAL jacket arrived today and it is amazing. The fit and overall look are exactly what i was after. The colour is very wearable and in no way costumey. It does look very NEW though and needs broken in but I think it will look very vintage once I've worn it a bit. I'm a happy camper right now.

I just need to figure out how to get the collar to break in right?!

Smirking - I got it for 300 in the end which was a bit more than I wanted to pay. I was still not entirely sure i had done the right thing until it arrived today then all doubts were gone especially considering its brand new and clearly never been worn. I reasoned with myself that an SR jacket is about the same price as what i paid so I'm happy - even though that doesnt really make sense as i never planned on buying an SR jacket...... The colour was my big worry but its is exactly what I was hoping for. As you know the leather is beautiful but clearly needs a LOT of breaking in. How did you get the collar to break in properly? Did it naturally fall into place or did you have to shape it with your hands or something?

Ill try and post some pics up tomorrow. My phone is on its last legs and its camera is a bit temperamental so proving difficult at the minute. I'm currently watching TV working away at the collar. I think the jacket will work out great - it flares out a bit at the back but I'm hoping that it will settle down once the leather softens.

There is one thing I just recently did and it seemed to help quite a bit. The collar has a front and back(or bottom and top). All collars have two sides, the one we see and the underside. On the JAL jackets (as well as most vintage coats) its leather on both sides. On X marts jacket it is felt on the back (same with the pockets) this makes it hang lighter and more freely. When you get a jacket new, they are glued to each other and that makes them more rigid. All vintage jackets that I own, the glue has worn off. I pulled them apart as well as I pulled the pocket flap apart and I made sure that all the way down the button area was freed up. This lets each piece of leather hang more loosely and in adds the desired "worn-in" wrinkles. Then just tug on it, twist it, roll it, stretch it etc and it will loosen up nicely.

Ill try and post some pics up tomorrow. My phone is on its last legs and its camera is a bit temperamental so proving difficult at the minute. I'm currently watching TV working away at the collar. I think the jacket will work out great - it flares out a bit at the back but I'm hoping that it will settle down once the leather softens.

The flare doesnt go away. I had Jonathan take the flare out of the back of my jackets as I didnt like that. Gonna have to get it modified.

Aj, how did you have a flare? I'm curious To know What happened here? How were your measurements so off on your first jacket?

image.jpgimage.jpg

That jacket you have pictured there was incorrectly sent to me by Jonathan. JAL had a ton of orders and some really awful assistant that screwed up all the mail orders back in 2011 (date of that pic). Basically all the jackets were sent to the wrong people. That jacket actually should of gone to Jay on the Film Jacket forum.

- - - Updated - - -

I returned that jacket and he made my new 2011 jacket.

Here would be an example of my 2011 jacket with the slight flare I had adjusted.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    866.9 KB · Views: 118
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,001.8 KB · Views: 103
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    889.7 KB · Views: 109
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    860.5 KB · Views: 119
The sock it to me shirts are really small. The L is like a very tight medium and the neck fits like a small. The neck of the shirt is not screen accurate. It fits tight and sits too high on the neck, unlike the SA shirt which is loose and fits low around the neck.lol. Also, if your shirt is too small when you try it on, be careful taking it off. Not a tough fabric. For the price it's a great shirt, and if they can make the neck more open then it would be perfect

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back