Knight Rider Flag Semi - pics pg 4 on - never seen before screenused

Re: never seen before screenused hero prop!!

EDIT: Airwolf was made into a movie? (my list was only tv shows that were made into movies, not the other way around)

Oh okay - yea - then you're right - Airwolf's pilot was technically the "movie" but then it got made into the series. But either way, it's on your original list. -

and for all again- the thing has wheels.

what about something from space precinct. tv series. sci fi, not been on for a while.

Is it a robotic?

It's not robotic.

Clue:- it's not 7-8 feet long in real life - Thus, this is a scale miniature of something.

man - what would you guys do to me if this was all a hoax - hahaha. I swear it's a real prop -and most likely worth your time

Last edited:

Okay, so to save people from guessing, it can't be in this list of tv shows that made it to the big screen (no animated series, obviously). :)

The Avengers
Battlestar Galactica
Buck Rogers in the 25th Century
Doctor Who
Dukes of Hazzard
Miami Vice
The Muppet Show
Knight Rider
Saturday Night Live
SCTV
Sesame Street
Star Trek
Twin Peaks
The X-Files

I tried narrowing it down to shows within the last 20-30 years. I may have missed some as it was all off the top of my head without looking anything up.

Last edited:

I tried narrowing it down to shows within the last 20-30 years. I may have missed some as it was all off the top of my head without looking anything up.

that was a good narrow down - a little too good... :)

more pics:
top1.jpg

clue: the things in the two crates are not two completely separate items, they do fit together.

knightrider mobile 18 wheeler actually knight industries 2000 or a name something like that, I can't remember the full name, but i see the horns and lights on top of the cab

Will

Last edited:

I'm guessing its either the Knight Industries F.L.A.G. or Garthe Knight's Goliath 18 wheeler.

I'm guessing its either the Knight Industries F.L.A.G. or Garthe Knight's Goliath 18 wheeler.

Thanks, I needed that reference to remind me of just how cheesy that show really was....:lol

Not just Disco Hoff....but EEEVILLL Disco Hoff!

GartheKnight.jpg

alright - you all got it!! :lol:thumbsup:thumbsup

I can't drag it out any longer - Tried to edit the last pic so that the horns wouldn't be so obvious.. :angry

IMG_9789.jpg

So there it is - The FLAG mobile unit. Made by the late Jack Sessums.

There is only one miniature that was used for the show - and here it is - It's a massive 7-8 feet long.

It was designed, I think, so that the screenused miniatures could fit inside and roll up the back.

here's a link: Plus - pics of the screenused miniature with the working scanner (also the only one made with a working scanner) will be up later on, as that's in another crate that I haven't unboxed yet.

http://www.laux.org/airwolf/

The article doesn't know if Jack ever finished the miniature with the working scanner - the answer is "no", it still doesn't have the side mirrors just like in the pic. (the one sitting on the table in the pic where he's holding one of the miniatures)

Now - I really haven't had time to unbox the trailer - those pics will be up tomorrow - Thanks all for having some fun with me. :) Hopefully the cool prop pics was worth all the effort and time. :angel Plus, now the community knows where the Semi is now - cuz it really did disappear off the face of the earth for 20-25 years. It's just been sitting in a crate.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back