Luke ROTJ V2 lightsaber

Hi everyone, sorry to interrupt you in your washing sessions. I am currently making my 3D model of the ROTJ V2. I started mine upon the Battlefront’s version (because hearing of “photogrammetry”) (which is a MR V2 like PoopaPapaPalps said in #1183, I’ll get back to it in a few weeks because there are still some variants).
This is my model (the fake clamp is just for a render):
1.PNG2.PNG
I’m thinking about making an hybrid saber. I’m gonna print this one, and ad a graflex clamp, a proper lever, clampboard and knob, and I’ll put an heavy metal bar inside the hilt to add some weight. But I still need some help. The hilt still needs some chamfer and modifications. I made a lot of researches to make this one super super accurate and I can’t keep finding new things. For example, based on the Battlefront, there is no hole one the pommel.
2.jpg
Also that the D-Ring hole isn’t where it is supposed to be.
3.jpg
Here are my questions :
Anyone can tell me diameter of the D-Ring hole?
4.PNG
Where can I find an original knob? Halliwax told me about a record player but I guess it is difficult to find this one nowadays... What about a replica?
5.PNG
Anakin Starkiller posted this a while back showing two holes on the emitter. Should I follow his step for this detail?
6.jpg
Also, are they holes for scrub screws? And what are the size of these holes?
7.PNG
Speaking of holes, is it the case for this booster hole (also a scrub screw? diameter?)?
8.PNG
For now, I think I will be good with your answers.
Also, if there are some details that are shocking your eyes, or if you have any suggestion, let me now, it would be great.
Thank you guys.

Attachments

• SSV2.jpg
    SSV2.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
How did he ship it? What did he use to stick it to so when u unstick it it still had enough stickiness left to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was just on some paper. I've undone and redone this tape probably 6 times and it always stays sticky, that's why they use it in Hollywood.

there was a request for some info - Michell transcriptor turntable motor plate retainer nut - cone knob! and they're freaking everywhere, on the chestboxes of pilots, all over the Dash of the X wing, etc.

It has a sensor how clean the water is, so it noticed no dirt and had a shorter runtime than filled with used dishes.

The shine is gone, but it looks more dulled than really darkened.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back