Justice League

Regardless of whatever happened in the background with J Depp etc - she looks utterly badass and yet quite regal too. Exactly how I imagine Mera.

I hope the characterisation balances that sort of dislike of the surface dwellers with her "good" core - she's very similar to Hippolyta like that I think, but younger/more rash.

It'll be really good to see a warmth between her and Arthur too, I hope they have a solid bond on screen.

Justice League: Flash joins Batman, Wonder Woman in new photo

C0IGpFTXEAMgtdC.jpg

i still say wonder woman looks like paris hilton in a cosplay outfit. ugh.

And Flash looks like he put his suit together out of garbage bags.

Yeah, definitely not a fan of Flash's suit, way too busy, they really need to get rid of about 75% to 80% of all of that paneling and detaiing. I'm really not a very big fan of the super busy costume designs that we're getting these days, I realize that a plain spandex suit won't work on the screen these days but they don't need to go to such an extreme and make every costume just chock full of textures and details, sometimes simpler is better.

Yeah, definitely not a fan of Flash's suit, way too busy, they really need to get rid of about 75% to 80% of all of that paneling and detaiing. I'm really not a very big fan of the super busy costume designs that we're getting these days, I realize that a plain spandex suit won't work on the screen these days but they don't need to go to such an extreme and make every costume just chock full of textures and details, sometimes simpler is better.

TV show's costume is the perfect blend of busy, yet simple. Just sayin'...

Well this suit has a reason why it looks like a mish mash of parts though for once, since it is a mix of stolen ceramic plates and DIY pieces cobbled together with conductive wires for heat resistance and to contain the lightning he creates when tapping into the speedforce. Should be upgraded by the end of the movie from what I've read. This is essentially a proto-suit.

Well this suit has a reason why it looks like a mish mash of parts though for once, since it is a mix of stolen ceramic plates and DIY pieces cobbled together with conductive wires for heat resistance and to contain the lightning he creates when tapping into the speedforce. Should be upgraded by the end of the movie from what I've read. This is essentially a proto-suit.

I'll buy that, it's still ugly though. Here's my take on what would make his suit look better, and Bats as well. For Batman all I did was smooth out the armored parts a bit so that they stand out more in that sea of texture.

attachment.php

Amber Heard is stunningly attractive but, I must say, that costume is the least attractive I've ever seen her.
Maybe it's because the tiara ruins the shape of her characteristically great hair.

d9E5Le-N9F2l.jpg

This is something I could probably look up, but I wanted to ask you guys since I was here. In the comics, does Flash generate all the lightning when he runs around? Cause in the JL cartoons he didnt. Just curious, I didnt read the flash comics when I was a kid.

In some he did and in some he din't. More dependent on who was the artist i would say and also the lightning only came into effect with the 2nd flash, barry allen. Btw he did create lightning in the JL cartoons but only when he tapped into the speedforce at an extreme amount. that was when he was fighting luthor/brainiac.

h_Cp_DBq2.jpg
New still from the movie.
Batman is sporting yet another suit, or more like a light version of his armoured suit over the regular suit. Must be the GI Joe inspired one Wilkinson talked about a while ago...
oh and either I've developed a very critical eye for CGI lately, or Cyborg looks somewhat iffy...

View attachment 696604
Batman is sporting yet another suit, or more like a light version of his armoured suit over the regular suit. Must be the GI Joe inspired one Wilkinson talked about a while ago...
oh and either I've developed a very critical eye for CGI lately, or Cyborg looks somewhat iffy...
@Mektar thanks for clarifying. Yeah I remember that, it was a great episode, but that was kind of his "final form" so to speak, tapping into the speed force. This flash generates it whenever he moves. Its kind of distracting in my opinion. Cool pic, everyone looks pretty good, the only thing that bothers me is that stupid expression on flashs face all the time. I feel like he is going to be more annoying than comic relief.

Snyder posted that particular suit a while back. It's just the "Tactical Suit" as Wilkinson calls it. We've seen it a couple times since then but I think this is the first time with the goofy googles up.

IMG_4488.JPG

I definitely agree with your other point. Cyborg just looks... off..

I had completely forgotten about that previous pic... I think the irrevocable similarities with Night Owl II are scrambling my memory of this new suit. The last one was so perfect....

I want this movie to do well. I really love the idea of Jason Momoa as Aquaman. But damn...those are some fugly costumes.

Honestly, the Berlantiverse is just so much more enjoyable.

am i the only one not getting chills seeing that?

All I see is a pale fan film rip off of what these characters should look like.

the only costumes that look 'right' to me are wonder woman and aquaman. the rest just look like crap.

Since when is Cyborg an over designed transformer?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back