Hoth Han ESB blaster mount FOUND?!

Possibly, though it would have to be measured in size to make sure that it would be close. Looking at the three holes in it, I don't personally think it was this, as the ANH mystery disc had a single dark spot in its center, rather than three smaller holes in the circle. The real Mystery Disc greeblie, if it indeed was a greeblie, would have been roughly the size of a quarter, akin to the Imperial Disc without the square notch.

Is Ford holding the "Luke" ESB blaster in this pic?

hanesb.jpg

Yep... easiest way to tell is the M19.. no flat side on the light port.

Essentially they're very similar. Both Live Fire/blank fire. NO Pistons like the Hoth either.

Thanks, guys! Just wondered because the bottom of the scope mount isn't parallel to the bottom of the receiver, which seemed more distinctive to the Luke.

Bought one today, had to order a complete spindle bearing to get a vintage one. :p

A friend has a Hifi-/Highend Shop, so i could probably have gotten one of the todays repros for his price + VAT without any margin, which would be way less than the price from the linked shop on the first page of this thread ....... but i wanted the vintage one. :facepalm

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back