Krampus Bells - Anyone Working on Them?

Hedjii72

Sr Member
Saw the 2015 Krampus film last night and loved it. I said to my wife, "somebody on the RPF must be working on those cast iron bells right now."

Anyone doing these? I Neeeeeeed one. :)

11to3mf.jpg

https://www.wetanz.com/krampus-bell/

Might be able to preorder the Krampus Bell from there (low stock). I've had a preorder in for a little while now for three of them. Hoping someone doesn't bulk order them to flip for a profit, and leave the Dougherty fans get their pieces. Some COA's to go with them would be the icing on the cake.

And don't forget to click on the "About us" option and take a look ;). It's pretty cool that a SFX company sells replicas to the public :D, co-founded with Peter Jackson. It's something I wish more companies would do.

KrampusBella5.jpg

Last edited:
Not seen the movie yet so i have no wish to have them, but if i was to make them i should make a master from a Clear Plastic Christmas Ball Ornaments. One of those that you can take apart into two parts, that way you could sculpt the details on them. Then make a 2 parts mold and and cold-cast them and add the clapper inside. Then just glue together and enjoy them.

I'm starting to worry the OP didn't get an order in :/ Could be bad timing.. posted the link 7 minutes after he posted his second post!

I got one for me, and 2 more for family members!!!! Yes, thank you so much! This means so much to my family. I really appreciate it!

ive not seen iy yet i plan to watch it tonight but all ready like the look of the critter looking bear and the jack in the box
Bear-1.jpg

If anyone is interested in podcasts, film directors Adam Green and Joe Lynch do a weekly podcast called the Movie Crypt that is uploaded every Monday. Every episode is about 2hrs 30mins, and feature a person from the industry every week talking about their Hollywood experiences, how they got involved etc. They did one with Krampus director Michael Dougherty that people should check out if interested in that sort of thing. Usually it's hilarious.

The podcast can be found here, http://geeknation.com/podcast/the-movie-crypt/

or on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/ie/podcast/the-movie-crypt/id669684401?mt=2

The Michael Biehn one was great, and also their movie commentaries are fantastic too!

Last edited:
I'm sure others here ordered multiples, so someone might be able to help you out. If not, I'll send you a message when mine arrive, as I ordered extras when I realised the OP might not get a chance to order (picked the standard shipping, as the fastest was the cost of 5 of them!)

The Krampus Bell Weta page went from 40 likes before I posted, to 60 when it sold out, and to 102 now, so I can guarantee they will make more with the extra interest from people clicking like on FB.

Plus that Bear is awesome. The Jester puppet thing whose mouth splits open is pretty cool too! Can't wait to see this film!

Last edited:
Trick R Treat is one of my favourite Halloween movies, so I'm sure that this is going to fast become one of my favourite Christmas horror films (along with Jack Frost 1 and 2, the Silent Night remake and Santa's Slay! lol That reminds me, must watch Rare Exports....). So to get one of the bells would be awesome if I could get hooked up. :thumbsup

It's a shame the next preorders are due for delivery in March, but at least they are available again.

Just got an email from Weta saying that the orders are just about to be shipped.

Now to start working on some of these present boxes:

CVY7fZtVEAAZuO1.jpg-large.jpeg

Pre-ordered. :) These will probably end up arriving about the same time as my Babadook Book!

Odin82, is that box a fan made item, a media promo or a movie prop? The bell itself looks different from the ones on Wetaz site.

It was some pic from some guy's twitter. It's a fan made box, but it's pretty cool, (I think it may be the guy that clicked the like button on my post, profile pics look similar :D). The Krampus image adorning it is one of the first results on a google image search. If it is you @MattgomeryBurns.. where did you score the bell?

Congrats on scoring them!

Last edited by a moderator:
Odin82 When your bell arrives, would you be opposed to posting some glamour shots? I'm curious how "Gruss von..." is written on the side, and what other two symbols adorn the bottom half, on what I'll call the back side, that you can't see in the Weta pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back