Lifesize zombie bust

To end this topic, pictures of the painted prototype. Thanks for watching it happen.

Lifesize%20zombie29.jpg

Lifesize%20zombie30.jpg

Lifesize%20zombie31.jpg

Lifesize%20zombie32.jpg

Lifesize%20zombie33.jpg

oh my god, ive never seen something so disgusting and amazing at the same time! I have no words to describe how epic it is

Thx, but this bust has a lot more potential painting wise. I needed a fast paintjob and my daughters chose a pirate as subject. I didn't want to go to far in realism :)
I'm working on a second one, but it's not going to be finished quickly.

Lifesize%20zombie34.jpg

Lifesize%20zombie35.jpg

Wherever you keep these kinds of masks... I would hope they're in their own room locked behind a steel door at night. :lol

Nice work! I'm an airbrusher too, and appreciate the work that went into this.

One question: how did you make the skin textures in the clay? Did you drag all of those wrinkles, or did you stamp/roll some of it with a texture stamp?

Nice work! I'm an airbrusher too, and appreciate the work that went into this.

One question: how did you make the skin textures in the clay? Did you drag all of those wrinkles, or did you stamp/roll some of it with a texture stamp?

Thx.
No stamps were used. All the lines you see were drawn with a pointed tip tool.

wowww thats amazing man!! really good sculp.
Loving the effect with the vains.
might need some more blood/gore..and less green. A corps is more pale/gray. And maybe the eyes with less expression/see-through white.
just some suggestions, not critisism ;)
:thumbsup

wowww thats amazing man!! really good sculp.
Loving the effect with the vains.
might need some more blood/gore..and less green. A corps is more pale/gray. And maybe the eyes with less expression/see-through white.
just some suggestions, not critisism ;)
:thumbsup

Thx.
I see what you mean, I got several remarks in that direction. However, I'm not going to change this one, mainly because I kinda like it. I'm painting a second one now, more like what 't expected in a zombie.

The final pictures of nr 1

Lifesize%20zombie42.jpg

Lifesize%20zombie43.jpg

Lifesize%20zombie44.jpg

Lifesize%20zombie45.jpg

Lifesize%20zombie46.jpg

Lifesize%20zombie47.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back