DancinFools Iron Man Mark III Pep Files - New Chest Started

Hands and feet were never included. Look for Zabanas pep files for both. Default scale is 6 ft.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

Yeah, they're made for someone about 6 feet, but you can easily rescale them in Pepakura. I'd be wary, though. I'm 5'8", so I scaled it down, and they seem to be a little too small now. If you're in the 6 foot ballpark, you may want to leave them alone.

Yeah, they're made for someone about 6 feet, but you can easily rescale them in Pepakura. I'd be wary, though. I'm 5'8", so I scaled it down, and they seem to be a little too small now. If you're in the 6 foot ballpark, you may want to leave them alone.

ya im just about 6 foot so the default size is perfect, that way i sont have to screw around with settings. also dont know if i could since i dont have pep designer "pro" just the freebie

and morbid charlie thanks. I did find the hand and feet files. though i found them when i was looking for mk7 files but hey they still work.

Yep, the default scale is for 6 feet. There's no hands or feet because there are better models already out there, search for Zabana. I'd also recommend using a different helmet model there are better ones out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i wonder what is the defualt scale of zabana's hand and boots

I will find out today. I am going to print out a helmet the boots and gloves and ill tell you when i finish.

*edit*
I started the helmet today and it took longer than i expected so it might be a few days till i get the hands and boots worked on(at least in paper)

Last edited:
Does anybody has a pep/ 3d file where all the parts are aligned in one file?
I want to see the full body proportion of the iron man in 3d view.
Thanks

Really? Thats brutal I didnt realize viewer was that limited.

I can try to upload them when i have some time, but my time is super limited between work, family, and The Armored Garage orders.

If anyone else has a chance to upload the flipped patterns I can link them to the front page.

I've tried to open it in designer but for some reason it wont. I open designer up, go to my folder and all my other files are there but not the iron man files. If I go to my folder first and click on the file it opens in viewer. I think I am gonna have to print and make it inside out.

Can you right click on the file and choose open-with and then browse to designer?

Its weird that the files dont show up. Are you sure you're browsing in the right folder?

Definitely the right folder. I have to use the laptop and printer at work as I dont have one at home, so I have to be careful where I put downloads. Fortunately I discovered the printer has a mirror option so can print what I need that way. Im just hoping everything will fit as it is. I am 181cm tall and medium-large build.

My goal is to build the suit typical to the one in the movie "mark 3" same in every single thing!
What files should I use? those in the rar? or certain files from this files u posted singly... what about the right arm and the helmet should i use dung beetle or yours.

Thanks for your work, hope to get a replay from you please :)

You want to use the files in the zip archive. Those are the most up to date files.

For the helmet dont use mine there are much better helmets out there, dungbeetles being one of them.

For hands and boots I recommend Zabana's they're the best.

All the other parts though I think mine will get you the closest to what you're looking for.

You want to use the files in the zip archive. Those are the most up to date files.

For the helmet dont use mine there are much better helmets out there, dungbeetles being one of them.

For hands and boots I recommend Zabana's they're the best.

All the other parts though I think mine will get you the closest to what you're looking for.

Big thanks for your replay, what about the chest?

Btw... I'm gonna implement an exoskeleton in the suit after building it lol

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back