Almost Human

Darxide wow that was fast (Identifying the pipette), thanks :)

indeed too expensive for me at the moment, but maybe a replica can be build (3D printed or using a lathe)

Still no news with regad to cancellation or renewal...not looking good :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay!, my new watch was just delivered by the mailman :)

Fossil watch.jpg

Hello :)

I was wondering if anybody had their hands on clearing the police id and the drivers licence :)

For reference i'm giving these links/screenshots (Sorry if they are not clear enough)

Last edited:
I'm assuming you are asking if someone has made a replica of these and that English is not your first language. I don't think anyone has made these, but I could be wrong.

You would probably be better off requesting these in the Paper Prop thread. There are many people who are amazing at whipping these up very quickly. *cough* Cmdr.Kerner *cough* (Sorry Dietrich)

As for the police ID, there just isn't a good enough shot as far as the details, to make an accurate replica.

The Licenses, Permits, and Vehicle Registration Cards (which I was planning on using for the back of the card) I have really good reference for if anyone is interested.

Sebastian Jones ID.pngSNAG-0156.png

SNAG-0616.pngSNAG-0621.pngSNAG-0622.pngSNAG-0624.pngSNAG-0643.png

SNAG-1200.pngSNAG-1199.pngSNAG-1201.png

SNAG-1197.png

SNAG-0220.png

Attachments

• SNAG-0155.png
    SNAG-0155.png
    2 MB · Views: 108
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey,

Thanks for getting back to me. Yes English unfortunately is not my native, however i'm an interpreter who happens to be translating 25k word document atm so i'm sorry if i wrote something unclear or wrong.

As for the assumption of yours, you are correct. I'm asking if anybody was nice enough to clear them to make a printable replica. I know about the paper prop thread however this thread seemed suitable for asking as well. (Oh do correct me if i posted in the wrong place :) )

Thanks for sharing better screenshots, as with my limited capability i was able to pull those only unfortunetaly.

Thats really cool ! I dont usually request something but would it be possible for you to do that police id as well ? I know its not much to work on but yeah it'd be very much appreciated..

that's awesome, dietrich!

Thanks John, you're welcome.

Thats really cool ! I dont usually request something but would it be possible for you to do that police id as well ? I know its not much to work on but yeah it'd be very much appreciated..

Thanks soldier702. SNAG-0220.png

The only police ID could be in the picture above, all others are drivers permits and licences. The graphic in posting #109 was so easy to do because I just hat to stretch the pixels from a hi-res picture. If you are talking about the screenshot above I need a much better resolution and complete picture of the ID card.

Sorry

Dietrich

The best i got is this unfortunetaly. The right buttom culloms are sex,height,eye and auth. (code probably) and left has a futuristic barcode 2 picture area, one more barcode thingy on the left sideway name and possibly badge number under the big picture.

(Taken from the internet as an example)

Attachments

• police id almost human.jpg
    police id almost human.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 826
There are strong rumours circulating through Vancouver that season 2 has been confirmed for 22 episodes. Just waiting for the network to confirm it publicly.

Oddly enough, the think I'm most interested in replicating is the thing Rudy often has pinned on his vest or shirt. I haven't been able to find a good enough pic but it looks to be some sort of ZIF socket with or without a CPU of some sort and topped with an aluminum heat sink.

I think....

tumblr_mwj6reZyzy1spckoso2_1280.png

-Piz

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back