Just won me an Immortals Prop :)

streetjudge79

Master Member
I just snagged this on ebay. Doing the happy dance right now. It's a Greek soldier helmet (battle damaged) from "The Immortals" I snagged it for about
$ 170 with free shipping even!

87f3c511.jpg

Premire Props is great, just expect to wait a while before they ship your item, and a little bit longer for it to get to you, but you got a heck of a deal.

I wonder if we were bidding on the same one. It went for $203.50. I too was outbid

The two I bid on went for almost $300 each. I was the second bidder on one... ugh. Didn't love the movie, but I do like those helmets and it would go well with our 300 spartan... get that and one of the myrmidon helmets from Troy and you have the whole series! :lol

I think I bid against both of you .. lol. I was bidding on the whole helmets too but also was outbid.
There are a LOT more coming up for auction. Several are up now. I think they probably have a ton of these . You will probably get a good deal if you hold out

You weren't kidding. I see a few more popped up. Just so we aren't all bidding against each other maybe we should announce which one we are interested in etc.

Good idea. I'll I want one of the Bad guy helmets with the leather. I'll let you guys know which item number I decide on. I think there are 3 or 4 of them up.

I'l just sit back and wait for someone to mold one of these and do castings. I would bid on one, but after what I went through with waiting 4 weeks for my items, I think I'll pass.

I don't know if these will be popular enough to justify being recast, but at less than $300, I'll take a screen used copy all day long.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back