WIP: Harry Potter - Memory and Felix Felicis vials

No word yet on the memory vials. The guys get backed up around the holidays and I don't mind waiting.

Last edited:
On the memory vials, would they be etched, sticker style or even burned on like they would with regular glassware? I have a network at a glass printing company. They do printing for alot of cafes. Just a thought

Does anyone have an accurate line drawing of one of the memory vials? I was going to have a go at making them. I'm not trying to step on Juno's toes, but based on another thread it seems she is taking a break from selling on the RPF.

If I'm wrong about this, or something has changed, I'm happy to stop working on this and wait. If not, a line drawing would do WONDERS for moving this along quickly.

Digi...I've got one I made last year, before Juno made her beautiful versions, and I said to heck with trying to make my own (I'm no glass man)...it's based on a scaled screen cap of the movie....

Here's the pdf...

Rob

Digi...I've got one I made last year, before Juno made her beautiful versions, and I said to heck with trying to make my own (I'm no glass man)...it's based on a scaled screen cap of the movie....

Here's the pdf...

Rob

Sorry, Rob. I meant an outline for the memory vials. Though this is welcome too. If I can get a decent memory vial, then I would next try the Felix bottle. I did get one from Juno, and even though it was one of the prototypes she rejected, I still think it's amazing!

Chris

Dang power outtages.....:angry...let's try this again...

Chris...my mistake on the memory vials....but, I can whip one up if anyone has any clear images...:thumbsup

Here's the Felix vial, for anyone who want's it....

FFV-1.jpg

Here's the pdf...

http://www.mediafire.com/?ixnnyhnmit3
Rob

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back