Walking Dead Season 7

I must have missed this. What did he do to make you say that?

He mentioned "boyfriends" to Maggie when they were chatting about the past.

Readers of the comics already knew this about the character though, for a long time, so I'm surprised they didn't make it obvious earlier.

Don't be real surprised when they reveal that Daryl has been sleeping in *****' trailer either.

I just realized how Sasha will probably go out. They will tie it back to a death in the comics, so that will be pretty slick. And Rosita could go as well if they play it right.

Last edited:
I am getting so bored now. How many episodes do we have to watch that show how bad the saviors are and everyone getting tired of it. It's going to drag on till the season final and then your going to have to wait til next year to see what happens to yet another stupid cliffhanger. Almost don't care anymore.

I agree. Negan and the Saviors. It's very boring on screen.

'Obey-or-die' characters are uninteresting due to their predictability. And we never really see Negan as a person. He almost cultivated some depth during the "Sing for me" episode, talking to Carl, but they didn't go anywhere with it.

I kind of thought Negan would start taking Carl under his wing or something, moving him in with the Saviors. Maybe cultivate him as a protege since he actually seems to have a respect for Carl. Rick could be worrying about his sons loyalty, the audience wondering if Carl is playing along until he can kill Negan. That would have made a great season.

The whole time Rosita and Sasha were talking, I was like, come on, look out the window at least, he might be out there. I didn't even care about what they were saying.
Although I did like how she couldn't get the shot because someone was always in the way. But having Sasha run in and try to take everyone out.....seems like a quick way to get her off the show so she can go do her other show. But never read the comic though.

I thought the whole point of pouring molten metal on the walkers was to keep them from falling apart. How is pouring it on their head and shoulders and "gluing" them to the fence going to keep their lower half from coming off?

I'm guessing Negan is going to put Eugene's loyalty on test with Sasha. Pour some molten metal on her head maybe, there's got to be some motive for bringing in that stupidity. Then again, this is the Walking Dead...

There's a lightened up pic where it really looks like Daryl, but previews for next week show him heading to Oceanside with Rick and the gang. So it's probably Dwight.

I thought the whole point of pouring molten metal on the walkers was to keep them from falling apart. How is pouring it on their head and shoulders and "gluing" them to the fence going to keep their lower half from coming off?

Same thing crossed my mind. I also have to wonder how molten metal doesn't just MELT the walkers. They seem awefully soft and squishy. I get the show isn't about real life science and I'm OK with that. But still, if you pour super hot liquid metal on anything soft and squishy it just friggin' melts it up and destroys it. Might even melt the soft metal they use on fencing.

Yeah, I'd think they would catch fire immediately and melt, especially since it's so easy to penetrate their skulls with a simple slow knife plunge.

I figured putting the metal on their heads would be to prevent people from shooting them in the head, but yeah, the hot metal would probably melt them anyways.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back