Bandai release schedule

Anybody have a spare 1/72 Death Star stand they wanna sell? I bought the two pack and didn't realize you don't get the DS base and my ocd is kicking in because it doesn't match the Y/A-Wing stands,lol

I have just started putting together the Bandai 1/6 Stormtrooper. The helmet is asymmetrical...:)

It's got the thumbprint on the bicep too, I hear.

What do you reckon? Is there potential to make a fabric body suit (I expect in several pieces - I would expect the midriff section is quite solid for a start) to cover the joints on the kit?

At work at the mo, so can't really say. But knowing Bandai's fit tolerances on kits of this nature, I would think it hard to engineer a body suit under the plastic. But who knows?

I'll have a closer look when I get home.

Quick phone pic of the new addition to the droid family [EDIT - added a better pic]. I pegged BB-8 as a one-night build on the basis there was no filling I wanted to do so I simply varnished over the plastic - rare you can get away with that! Anyhow, everything that could go wrong did. I had to do some emergency surgery late into the build so there's some, erm, "battle damage" round the back... It's a good job he's a dirty droid. Still, it appears even a tired, hungover build can look okay if you sort of get the weathering to scale and stick it on a base!
IMG_2901.JPG

Last edited:
After reading the Ultimate Visual Guides section on the TIE Striker, I'm really liking it more. It's basically like the Empire's A-10. The higher-ups don't want it because it is a dedicated atmospheric fighter that provides great ground support that relies heavily on Repulsors which allow the Ion engines to give better thrust performance. The higher it gets or into space it's performance drops significantly, though. It says the pilots love them and love the deal they get from slicing through an atmosphere.

Chris

I know they probably won't touch the prequels anytime soon, but I'd love for someone to make the royal Naboo starship from TPM. We know they can make chrome look good. The finish on Threepio came out great.

I know they probably won't touch the prequels anytime soon, but I'd love for someone to make the royal Naboo starship from TPM. We know they can make chrome look good. The finish on Threepio came out great.

They have touched the PT with their Clone Trooper and Battle Droid kits. But I agree: a chrome Queen's starship would be cool.

Since the AT-ATs are blurred to hell, I wouldn't think they are the next product, because the focus of the image is clearly the snowspeeder. I imagine a tiny Snowspeeder.

I have seen it posted on this forum or a different one that ESB is next on the list for Bandai. Not sure if they meant Model kits or action figures but a AT-AT and imperial Probe droid and snow trooper with E-Web cannon would be welcome kits just to name few.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back