SD Studios - What does Steve Dymszo owe you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this guy owed me money I would be everywhere. He would not be able to post anything anywhere without everyone knowing he owed me money. I would make youtube videos with his name in the title talking about every cent he owed me.
I can understand the anger and frustration of all the people Mr. Dymszo owes money to, but I don't understand how they expect to ever get paid if they're doing everything they can to keep people from doing business with him.

I know the squeaky wheel gets the grease, but if you do succeed in completely shutting him down (which sometimes seems to be the goal) he won't have money to pay anyone anything.

---------------

I can understand the anger and frustration of all the people Mr. Dymszo owes money to, but I don't understand how they expect to ever get paid if they're doing everything they can to keep people from doing business with him.

I know the squeaky wheel gets the grease, but if you do succeed in completely shutting him down (which sometimes seems to be the goal) he won't have money to pay anyone anything.

---------------

There is no shutting him down, that is proven over the years. This type of hounding has been happening over the years and he still gets jobs and sells TONS on eBay and through his companies. This does not hurt him because there are so many who will defend him and think he does no wrong, and they keep buying from him. The whole proven aspect of this type of aggressive cornering is that when his rep is getting publicly slammed, he seems to finally figure out the way to pay those people to shut them up. This is how many have already received a refund. It wasn't "Steve stepping up to do the right thing", but the fact that they put pressure on him publicly that caused him to take notice and shut them up. So don't worry about him going out of business as he clearly stated in his only reply to this situation on Rebelscum, he makes thousands of successful sales through each of his companies and has almost 100% customer satisfaction. That statement alone proves that he is successful AND is making enough money to pay off these debts. He just chooses to ignore the request for refund through private emails, so people have stated asking publicly.

So don't worry about him going out of business as he clearly stated in his only reply to this situation on Rebelscum, he makes thousands of successful sales through each of his companies and has almost 100% customer satisfaction. That statement alone proves that he is successful AND is making enough money to pay off these debts.
He's not honest enough to pay his debts but he's honest enough to convince you his business is booming? If he is doing that well then I can't understand why he's willing to have his name ruined over what must be a relatively small amount of money (to him, of course.)

---------------

Like I said: Indeed I don't believe it was Stephens intention to take the money and not deliver the neuro's. But let's not make this complicated. This is what it's all about:

People paid Stephen for some props and until now, they did not get them.

That's all there is to it. It really doesn't matter how things got this way, what Stephens intentions were, what he has done in the meanwhile, etc... There is only one correct, simple solution for the simple fact in bold above:

Stephen has to refund those people or deliver the props they paid for.

When? How? This can all be discussed, I guess, but Stephen just ignores those two very, very, VERY simple facts I have put in large, bold letters. Only these two sentences matter. All the rest is chit-chat nobody needs / wants...

There is no shutting him down, that is proven over the years. This type of hounding has been happening over the years and he still gets jobs and sells TONS on eBay and through his companies. This does not hurt him because there are so many who will defend him and think he does no wrong, and they keep buying from him. The whole proven aspect of this type of aggressive cornering is that when his rep is getting publicly slammed, he seems to finally figure out the way to pay those people to shut them up. This is how many have already received a refund. It wasn't "Steve stepping up to do the right thing", but the fact that they put pressure on him publicly that caused him to take notice and shut them up. So don't worry about him going out of business as he clearly stated in his only reply to this situation on Rebelscum, he makes thousands of successful sales through each of his companies and has almost 100% customer satisfaction. That statement alone proves that he is successful AND is making enough money to pay off these debts. He just chooses to ignore the request for refund through private emails, so people have stated asking publicly.

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup

I may be getting banned from Rebelscum but if so I don't care. How anyone can defend this guy is beyond me.

Tom

How anybody can believe that this is some mass conspiracy orchestrated by RPF members (over several years no less) to 'besmirch his good name' is laughable at best.

So sad as well. The guy makes awesome props and his videos are great.

Iknow everyone thinks they have the personality and style to be the star of Youtube videos but,.......they don't.

His videos are so awesome but such as life. God seems to give great talent and opportunities to a lot of D-bags.

One of many things he and I are gonna talk about when I get up there.:angry

Tom

So sad as well. The guy makes awesome props and his videos are great.

Iknow everyone thinks they have the personality and style to be the star of Youtube videos but,.......they don't.

His videos are so awesome but such as life. God seems to give great talent and opportunities to a lot of D-bags.

One of many things he and I are gonna talk about when I get up there.:angry

Tom

Especially when a MOD over there is defending him and telling everyone that this is an annoyance and to stop posting about it ::thumbsdown

Especially when a MOD over there is defending him
This is what I see the moderator saying over there:
I'm not defending Steve Dymzo. Where did you get that idea? Everyone here knows that he owes money and that he hasn't responded. That fact has been made clear.

I think the moderation over there has been very accommodating of those taking the thread way off topic.

---------------

This is what I see the moderator saying over there:

I think the moderation over there has been very accommodating of those taking the thread way off topic.

---------------
Yeah, he replied that in his latter post. His initial post came across as defending Steve. I wasn't the only one who took the first post that way either.
Unfortunately I hadn't been back to read his second post that you quoted above when I posted on here.

So I'm still short of the rest. This is ($890+$475)-$275 if the lawgiver price is right.

List should be updated to include this I think. It's another $1000 +

(And so many others who can't (?) be on the list because they have just inexplicably given up & chalked it up as a loss :facepalm )

I was owed one standard and one Deluxe Neuralyzer plus two Lawgivers.
I've learned the Neuralyzers came up to $890
I THINK the Lawgivers were $.....275? 475 each? anyone? the fully featured, airsoft+lights+sound version ones!

Steve, so far, has sent me back one Lawgiver and one of his Luke sabers worth of $275.

So I'm still short of the rest. This is ($890+$475)-$275 if the lawgiver price is right.
Hey mate, I gladly add you to the list, but can you lookup the payments you did and let me know exactly how much Stephen still ownes you? I guess you paid through paypal? In that case it should be rather easy to find the payment if you more or less know when you paid. I just want to avoid that Stephen sais: "your list is not correct, because some amounts are wrong." So it's important that from our side, we are as correct and complete as possible.

Believe it or not I'm still emailing him back and forth and working out the total with him too... Can anyone tell me about the price of the lawgivers? I cant believe how fast my memory erased these parts of the replicas once i embraced into originals some years ago :(((((

Why don't you just check your paypal history to see how much you paid him? :confused

I do recall i tried to. i'll try once again, later today or tomorrow.
I was thinking... Were do I know your nick from? Then I remembered. I bought this from you, years ago ;):

Spooner05.jpg Spooner06.jpg

Still one of my favorite pieces... Too bad it is also linked to SD Studios, though :(.

Thread from Steve on the Rebelscum forum is a dead end, I'm afraid. Steve has ran again from the people he ownes money too. If someone sees him popping up on another prop-forum, please let it know here. Personally I don't think Steve has any right to be active on a prop-forum, as longs as he did not settle this. He should not even be in the prop-business at all, if you ask me...

Thread from Steve on the Rebelscum forum is a dead end, I'm afraid. Steve has ran again from the people he ownes money too. If someone sees him popping up on another prop-forum, please let it know here. Personally I don't think Steve has any right to be active on a prop-forum, as longs as he did not settle this. He should not even be in the prop-business at all, if you ask me...
It would seem Shadow on Rebelscum highly disagrees. :lol

It would seem Shadow on Rebelscum highly disagrees. :lol

Some people are simply contrarian by nature. From his posts you'd think "Shadow" was personally invested in the issue to explain why he would argue so adamantly in Steve's defense, like being friends with him or something, but the sad truth is that most of the time these people simply have no personal involvement in the matter one way or the other, and as a result have no moral qualms about "stirring the pot" since neither outcome affects them. Look through the thread, "Shadow" never once posted in it until the issues with Steve came up on Pg. 11. Some people just want to watch the world burn. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back