Premiere Props Suckness continues!!

Boy people got way too much cash to spend. That'd buy a good used car or finish most of my gaming collection lol

I have one of the Joker Henchmen masks from the Hershey Find the bat signal and win Dark Knight sweepstakes that I had considered consigning to Premier Props but I read too many reviews of people not getting paid so I decided consigning with them wouldn't be smart. I have been a customer before and their a shipping policy was the worst.

Go with profiles in history to sell, last year they sold my Dune gun for 2000.00 and this what they said it will go for and they were right. Got the check in about 3 or 4 weeks. Fast! I would only sell with them from now on!

Go with profiles in history to sell, last year they sold my Dune gun for 2000.00 and this what they said it will go for and they were right. Got the check in about 3 or 4 weeks. Fast! I would only sell with them from now on!

What was their take/commission if you don't mind me asking?

They get a flat 25% commission which I thought was pretty outrageous as well. I ended up consigning it to Morphy Auctions, they are very reputable, charge a fair commission are local to me (so I didn't have to ship it). I know they don't specialize in props but seem to have a very dedicated clientele that appreciate nice items.

What was their take/commission if you don't mind me asking?

They get a flat 25% commission which I thought was pretty outrageous as well. I ended up consigning it to Morphy Auctions, they are very reputable, charge a fair commission are local to me (so I didn't have to ship it). I know they don't specialize in props but seem to have a very dedicated clientele that appreciate nice items.

Profiles in History's commission for sellers is 15%, not 25.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back