ROGUE ONE - E11 blaster differences

I've been working on the Shoretrooper version.
Screen Shot 2016-07-19 at 2.55.40 PM.png

I agree, I haven't found a magpull that matches or can be modified (easily) to match. The rear pad, as you pointed out, is very distinct and I'm thinking it was modified.

The rear pad is certainly modified, but take a look at the details on the stock itself. The shoulder pad adjustment wheel is inset, and the separation lines by it are really close in location and angle. Screen Shot 2016-07-19 at 4.42.19 PM.png

That stock is basically solid plastic (if you get a real one) so cutting off the lower portion (there's a rail under that bottom cover) and sanding to shape is entirely possible.

However, the cheek piece and buttplate are different, the shape of the neck is completely different and the prop is significantly wider. It may have been the inspiration but there is little of the PRS stock in the prop if anything.

By the time you've widened it, reshaped it, made a new neck, buttplate and cheekpiece you might as well have scratchbuilt.

Last edited:
the e11's were based off the airsoft sterling
the tell is the shape of grip to accomodate the motor
theres were also rubber stunt versions around
Got this info chatting to some of the prop guys and armourers whilst on set
so are we talking about the Betaproject airsoft sterling like this ine ? http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/AEG_AEP_Beta_Project_Beta_Project_Sterling_AEG.htm :
To bad i sold the one i got beacause it looked like crap when trying to build a anh e11 , so many details to fix to make it look like a real sterling

How long has that one been out of stock? I would say let's look at whichever one was widely available 18 months ago... There is also the S&T/Matrix one on Evike that is still sold, but is that just the same product under a different name? A lot of the "off" details like the chunky grip and no radius edge on the barrel end piece match between the two (and to the stunt blasters in promo pics and on display).

Last edited:
How long has that one been out of stock? I would say let's look at whichever one was widely available 18 months ago... There is also the S&T/Matrix one on Evike that is still sold, but is that just the same product under a different name? A lot of the "off" details like the chunky grip and no radius edge on the barrel end piece match between the two (and to the stunt blasters in promo pics and on display).
looks like the betaproject is in stock at airsplat an airsoftglobal , i will have to check where i got mine , dont think it was redwolf

Although Parts of Star Wars appear to have identified the parts I thought that it may be useful to post up my pics from SWCE. I have included shots from the stormtroopers, and also the shoretrooper blasters, which i managed to get in closer detail. I hope that these are helpful.

20160715_141608.jpg
20160715_141621.jpg
20160715_141720.jpg
20160716_142503.jpg
20160716_142901.jpg
20160716_142927.jpg
20160716_142931.jpg
20160716_142937.jpg
20160716_142819.jpg

anyone know what gloves the stormies are wearing? is there a design that's peeking through or is it glue holding the armour on the hand in the pics?

The shore troopers are using the exact same gives as the TFA storm troopers but all black instead of black and white

New shot of the Rogue One E-11 from some photos that just went online. I did a little zoom & enhance on it. The scope rail is droopy as a cooked noodle on this one.

q713SXw.jpg

Last edited:
Is that a full length Sterling magazine?

Looks like a para clip 12 round. It's what I used to have on my deac before I got a clip from Liam.

- - - Updated - - -

Narrow scope rail too I even had one of those on my original build too :)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back