Screen accurate Gamora (GotG) costume

Hi All,

So London Film and Comic Con was busy, very hot and loads of fun!
Below are some pictures of what I got up to, some of them are mine others have the photographer credited in the image!
I may wear the costume again in November for the Winter London Film and Comic Con, as it was great being green :)

Enjoy, comments and feedback always welcome!

Gamora_03.jpgGamora_02.jpgSL_Gamora.jpgMarnix_Gamora.jpgSpock_Gamora.jpgGamora_01.jpgMF_Gamora.jpgIC_Gamora.jpg

Funny, I always heard that it was not easy ;)

Amazing job on the suit and attention to detail. Like Jango said, it is the details that make it and are appreciated by many. Nailed it!

Well getting the green off wasn't easy, I'm sure the company that does that laundry for the hotel will be scratching their heads when looking at the towels :)

Thanks for the compliment, i'm happy the way it looks and of course there are little tweaks I can make but for now I'm parking it. Next project will be a gender swapped Immortan Joe!

The hotel was thinking Wow she's green ;) I wouldn't worry to much they'd just bleach the towels back to white. Nice costume by the way ;)

I remember seeing you and being blown away by your costume Lythara, awesome. well done, it must have taken ages to get all that green off :)

The hotel was thinking Wow she's green ;) I wouldn't worry to much they'd just bleach the towels back to white. Nice costume by the way ;)
I hope so ^^ The hotel staff was great, the moment I walked past reception they all wanted pictures. They told me that they enjoy the con season as they see all these cosplaying people on their way to the cons.

I remember seeing you and being blown away by your costume Lythara, awesome. well done, it must have taken ages to get all that green off :)
Thank you, it was so busy on Saturday which made it hard to stand still for pictures. I'm hope to wear Gamora again at MCM London and maybe at the LFCC winter edition too, as I think this costume deserves a few more cons :D

Nicely done!!
*blush* :$

Wow, that's incredible! Not a patch on yours, but here's my Gamora from Nine Worlds Geekfest this year. It's always really nice to see other versions of the same costume, especially since you know how much sweat and tears goes into making it! I'll look out for you at MCM London next month, though I'll be Elektra this time :)

20150808_132213.jpg

Wow, that's incredible! Not a patch on yours, but here's my Gamora from Nine Worlds Geekfest this year. It's always really nice to see other versions of the same costume, especially since you know how much sweat and tears goes into making it! I'll look out for you at MCM London next month, though I'll be Elektra this time :)

View attachment 533201

I hear ya Gamora Sister :)
Remember thinking 'it is like a pair of jeans with some bits added to it - how hard can it be'. Followed by 3 months of intense stress :D

I'm only planning on being in cosplay on the Saturday as Sunday I want to do interviews with cosplayers for my cosplay FB page, if you are about on the Sunday and in cosplay give me a shout on my FB happy to hear your cosplay experiences and stories! See you at MCM

www.Facebook.com/DarkArtsCosplayDesign

IMG_0301.JPG
Totally forgot to share this picture of an edit I created - bit of space Goodness. Also shoutout to all the people who contacted me about their Gamora build - hope it goes well and please ask questions if you need to!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back