Fallout 4

Gosh darn, now I wish I had a decent gaming computer, my bootcamp partition on my mac can run F3 or NV just fine but there is only space for one game at a time ! Too bad these are not available for consoles. I'd love the remastered series for PS4.

Back then in 2077? The pre-nuke stuff still takes place in the future :)

Lol sorry i meant to type that it happened alot in the 50s and 60s but didn't get talked about. That's what happens when i type at like 4am. Those GIs learned alot from Europe during WW2 lol.

I'm more interested in seeing how my female Avatar is going to romance another female character when she starts the game out as being part of the the pinnacle straight family couple complete with a child. I know one can move on from losing their entire family, but gosh darn! That's a big change.

Well I for one support girl on girl action in the apocalypse (and now...).

This kind of begs the question. How many here would pay $50 for just the mini-nuke alone?
I really need to get off my rear and remaster the one I made. There are a few inaccuracies with video case version.

Sent from my Motorola StarTAC

I really need to get off my rear and remaster the one I made. There are a few inaccuracies with video case version.

I suspect it'll be too large to be accurate, considering it has to be at least as wide as a DVD with a little extra room to spare. That said, it'll be on my shelf with the rest of my Fallout stuff. :D

Actually how big is a mini nuke supposed to be? On the ground they look small but then on the launcher they seem a good bit bigger.

Actually how big is a mini nuke supposed to be? On the ground they look small but then on the launcher they seem a good bit bigger.
If I remember correctly it is 8 inches tall and 5 inches wide.

Here is a comparison with a regular DVD case. I suppose if you laid the DVD's face down you could stack them in the center. As for accuracy, they could have just made it larger.
With DVD.jpg

It looks like in the packaging that the DVD sleeves they have might be smaller than normal, sort of like those paper cd holders games used to come in. That would free up space and since the games are in a protective container the sleeves don't have to be sturdy.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. They're just the sleeves like you used to get game demo disks in, like PC Gamer magazine. I'm still wondering about the accuracy/quality and price vs. a 3D printed version that I assume is either available or will be.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. They're just the sleeves like you used to get game demo disks in, like PC Gamer magazine. I'm still wondering about the accuracy/quality and price vs. a 3D printed version that I assume is either available or will be.

Is the 3D printed version painted and assembled and weathered? And does it make a sound that goes "BOOM" and holds all the games?

So, yeah, I think I'll go with that.

The new game guides are now out for pre sale. Think I'll be skipping this one, myself. Game guides seem to ruin games for me. My brother loves them, though.

etc-guide-fo4-specialedition.jpg

The new game guides are now out for pre sale. Think I'll be skipping this one, myself. Game guides seem to ruin games for me. My brother loves them, though.

View attachment 507278

I used to get guides all the time but now they're so poorly written and put together that they're not worth the money, especially all the Fallout guides so far. I find fan made walkthrus online better written.

I'll get the game guide if it comes with a special poster or something lol. Like Fallout 3 and New Vegas had the map posters

I usually don't care for game guides with the invention of the internet. Also, for games that are modded, get DLC etc, the guide is immediately obsolete at the first patch.

I usually don't care for game guides with the invention of the internet. Also, for games that are modded, get DLC etc, the guide is immediately obsolete at the first patch.

I remember opening up the Fallout 3 guide and wonder what the guy was thinking, instead of doing it in a normal layout everything was all muddled together and they gave you a really bad fold out map. I miss the old Nintendo Power guides, they were straightforward and not 30.00 lol

I mean, my biggest issue with the guides is they spoil the game. I'd rather wander for months and still not find whatever I'm looking for, as opposed to looking it up and then having the answer instantly. One of the cool things about Fallout is the staggering amount of time some of these objectives can take. I remember being lost in D.C. for a couple weeks trying to find GNR radio station.

The way I see it, the longer I play, the more bang for my buck.

True. To me the guides were more use after I got it done to find a lot of the obscure stuff but now you can just look up easter eggs or specific things in the game online and not get it all ruined without having to dig thru a guide.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back