San Diego Comic-Con 2015 SDCC

Anyone got pics of the eFX and ANOVOS booths?

Only one that iv seen so far, i want to see more!!!

11722204_492791097542813_119435386265207735_o.jpg

The Sideshow/Hot Toys Booth has some baller statues. He-Man and Skeletor, Aquaman PF, and the 1/6 scale Falcon cockpit and 1/6 Tie Fighter!

So apparently one of our own has fallen victim to theft at SDCC. None other than Adam Savage himself.

https://imgur.com/topic/Comic-Con/pLk7rWC

My Missing Indiana Jones Sankara Stone

pLk7rWC.jpg

One of my Indiana Jones Sankara Stones is missing from last night's Tested Comic Con party at Fluxx. Any information appreciated. Heartbreaking! A very rare replica. Looks like this.

Thought this should be alerted in case one mysteriously comes up for sale on eBay or something.

So I haven't seen anyone say, were they production made pieces or replicas? Either way, it sucks, but goes from a sucks loss to irreplaceable treasure going missing. :/

Adam Savage and Alton Brown...together...at SDCC!!! That is something I would have loved to see! To sit down and hang out with the two of them at the same time would be just plain awesome!

I went on friday. I was with my family so by 3PM, everyone was tired and i couldnt stay longer.. Wish i could have walked more outside.so people would notice more..and yes the suit might be dissapointing for some of you..No feet, no dorsal spines...I did what i could with my limitations... its the body of the lizard from amazing spider costume, and my deluxe godzilla mask...A lot of people love it though...

hxJ9M5.jpg

I went on friday. I was with my family so by 3PM, everyone was tired and i couldnt stay longer.. Wish i could have walked more outside.so people would notice more..and yes the suit might be dissapointing for some of you..No feet, no dorsal spines...I did what i could with my limitations... its the body of the lizard from amazing spider costume, and my deluxe godzilla mask...A lot of people love it though...

View attachment 500440

Nice!!!

hey! We're you at the town and country?

I found this year's SDCC announcements to be a massive disappointment. With Marvel Studios, Sony, and Paramount bowing out, you'd think WB/DC and Fox would've stepped up big time, but not the case. The only major announcements seemed to be the standalone Battfleck-Geoff Johns team and Green Lantern Corps title, and the only footage that impressed were Deadpool (winner by a long shot) and BvS. The Ep7 BTS video was great, but obviously a new trailer or extra footage would've been better. DC could've stolen the show with Marvel not present, and even if they didn't have talents signed in time, they could've at least shared artwork or something.

I thought last year's SDCC was a let-down, this year was even worse. Seems to me that SDCC as an announcement platform has been losing a lot of steam. Disney has D23, Marvel can host their own press events, and Star Wars has Celebration. Personally I think this is great, I've always felt that SDCC has been over-loaded for many years with no signs towards moving to a larger venue, so spreading out the panels across various events makes perfect sense for attendees and studios.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/7aad...con-no-shows-signal-shifting-times-big-movies

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back