MCM's (Mance Vader) Darth Vader saber projects and such - ENERGIZER COMMERCIAL SABER

Re: MCM's (Mance Vader) Darth Vader saber projects and such - ENERGIZER COMMERCIAL SA

Should be no problem - who wants a resin kit will ask him, who doesn´t want resin and prefers "as metal as possible" would use your detail parts on a tube.

In fact i would use some of your parts, and make others additional from metal, combined on a alu tube, and with a maglite endcap - in each case, i´m not in the market for a full saber resin kit.

And I will say "what did additional parts did you make? and can I get in on that?"

Re: MCM's (Mance Vader) Darth Vader saber projects and such - ENERGIZER COMMERCIAL SA

That would depend, first i would need to see the parts in real. Then looking at them while comparing to the real part pics, and deciding what looks machined and what handmade and what looks like a found part.

Then hearing to my guts and stomach, throwing a coin.

More or less that way. :lol

That would depend, first i would need to see the parts in real. Then looking at them while comparing to the real part pics, and deciding what looks machined and what handmade and what looks like a found part.

Then hearing to my guts and stomach, throwing a coin.

More or less that way. :lol

I wanna know what that part is behind the shroud. It's CLEARLY from the same part as the ROTJ Vader stunt control box...

What IS THAT?!?!

I could tell you ...... but then i would have to kill you.

i WISH we knew already. i got close looking at Fuse holders, Relays and switch boxes from vintage RAF stuff, but no cigar

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back