Spiderman (Reboot) Civil War and future Costumes and Wardrobe ~possible spoilers~

There's a number of things I really want to talk about if anyone is interested in talking about.
Ok. Laura Harrier's snapchat shows a lot of Spider-Man stuff. Recently her dad got her a Marvel Masterworks Spider-Man volume for her. I think that's pretty cool. And she actually reads it which I find awesome. Also, today is a scene that was filmed but it's none other than a fight scene. It was filmed using the school bus. And last thing I wanted to talk about was the images of the Spider-Man suit. It's not much below of course but it's all real.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Actually guys, the Spider-Man suit from Civil War was actually real. Maybe some parts of it were CGI or something but in an interview with Tom Holland he explains the disappointment of wearing the suit for the first time. He says that the suit he wore was for his stunt double so it was to baggy for him. But apparently it was real.

Actually guys, the Spider-Man suit from Civil War was actually real. Maybe some parts of it were CGI or something but in an interview with Tom Holland he explains the disappointment of wearing the suit for the first time. He says that the suit he wore was for his stunt double so it was to baggy for him. But apparently it was real.
I'm not going to believe that until I see a real suit.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

In the post right above mine, there are set pictures of parts of the suit.

I saw that post, but it could still be cgi'd, like in tasm2 (and like in civil war, apparently). I thought you were implying a fully tangible suit, like in tasm1. Sorry for the confusion ;)

I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure they only enhanced the eyes with CGI.

Sure, but only for scenes in which the real suit was used. A couple of scenes/sequences in TASM2 which included the suit were entirely cgi'd.

This is a video illustrates my point: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpLXI4w2nuc (2:00-2:17 in particular is kind of what I based my original statement ["It could still be CGI'd, like in TASM2 and in Civil War"] off of).

I mainly had the Civil War suit in mind when I said "real, tangible suit, CGI accents and effects." You could be right about it only being the eyes, but to me it looked completely computer-generated. I guess there's really no way to know for the time being...

Once again, I'm sorry for all the confusion I have caused! I hope this message explains things better.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back