Spiderman (Reboot) Civil War and future Costumes and Wardrobe ~possible spoilers~

f2d0a298f6631f6248aad0c64954cc4d.jpg
06fbf65f68c17339d3edae1fc705f1cf.jpg
if you can't see one of the n's is red and one is white

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

Also guys, I'm a little late to the party on this (Maybe this was already mentioned), but I don't think Peter's hoodie in Civil War is gray. I think it's a blue hoodie that looks grey depending on the lighting. I actually have a hoodie similar to that one, so that's why I noticed. Anyway, back to the vast amount of shoes Peter has in Homecoming!

Yup! I was just about to make essentially the same post.

For clarification purposes, the backpack you have linked is the Jansport Big Student Backpack in the colour Field Tan. I am 98% sure that this is the exact backpack we see in the set photos. 98% sure because if you compare the straps of the Jansport with the some side-shots of Holland wearing the backpack:

image.jpegimage.pngimage.jpeg

They share the same basic 'S' shape. In the 'features' section of the page OneGoodScare linked, Jansport calls these straps "Ergonomic S-curve straps"). Also, PP's/TH's share the seam that runs down the centre of the strap, as well as the Jansport tag on the right strap.

I am 2% not sure that this is the bag because of the color/texture. To me, TH's looks like a softer canvas and a softer, lighter tan color. More pics will determine this though ;)

Yup! I was just about to make essentially the same post.

For clarification purposes, the backpack you have linked is the Jansport Big Student Backpack in the colour Field Tan. I am 98% sure that this is the exact backpack we see in the set photos. 98% sure because if you compare the straps of the Jansport with the some side-shots of Holland wearing the backpack:

View attachment 638481View attachment 638482View attachment 638484

They share the same basic 'S' shape. In the 'features' section of the page OneGoodScare linked, Jansport calls these straps "Ergonomic S-curve straps"). Also, PP's/TH's share the seam that runs down the centre of the strap, as well as the Jansport tag on the right strap.

I am 2% not sure that this is the bag because of the color/texture. To me, TH's looks like a softer canvas and a softer, lighter tan color. More pics will determine this though ;)

The softness could just be whatever weathering process they used to make the backpack more worn
After all poor Peter Parker wouldn't be wearing a brand new backpack would he? XD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The softness could just be whatever weathering process they used to make the backpack more worn
After all poor Peter Parker wouldn't be wearing a brand new backpack would he? XD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, I guess he wouldn't ;)

The texture reminds me of that of the Slacker, so maybe they stonewashed it as part of the weathering process?
What do you think?

Last edited:
I don't think it's that material or or made out of the same material as the Slacker. I think it's just worn out as it has been used a lot.

I don't think it's the same material (nor did I say that). What I mean is the texture looks similar to the Slacker, or at least I think it does from the pics we've gotten thus far, and the Slacker was stonewashed. I think stonewashing a canvas bag like the big student could give you good results.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back