What ONE prop has made it into the most movies?

what movie is this?
PKE%20Meter-thumb-450x258.jpg

Last edited:
I would say the classic lab equipment "Jacobs ladder" electricity thing has shown up in its fair share of scientist (of the mad variety) laboritories over the years in film.

But the winner probably goes to the always present in film breast implant.

OH! That orange/red neon thing from Modern Props too- it had the 4 horizontal neon tubes that sequenced in a rolling motion.

"V"
"Trek II"
"Buck Rogers"
"Galactica"
Bunch of other stuff- help me out.

[EDIT] Found a pic-

195-0290.jpg

-Sarge

This was on a few Trek TNG episodes too... Also, may have been in Star Trek Generations in Soran's "lab" if my brain is working... but don't quote me.

I have the winner!!!!! The Russian Imperial Necklace has appeared as a prop in 1,215 Hollywood films. I just read this today, it didn't say what movies and didn't show a pic.

I saw a film that explored this topic on TCM a while back. According to their experts, I believe it was the hour glass from Wizard of Oz that held the candle for most re-used prop.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

What about the EVA pod from 2001 A Space Odyssy? I know it was in Star Wars Ep4, and in Ep1 as well as a couple of other films that I can't think of.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back