Green Arrow from Arrow TV show.

wickley

**Update 2- Included pic from Dragoncon 2013

246620-dragoncon2013.png
Photo by Aubry Canales photography.
Improved the costume for San Diego Comic Con 2013. Will also be wearing it at DragonCon 2013

Comic-Con 2013 006.JPG

Here is a costume I put together for Dragon*Con 2012 from the forthcoming Arrow TV show on CW. Difficult to built a costume on a show that hasn't come out yet, but thankfully they had the suit on display at Comic Con this year and some people took some decent pictures of it.

169302-photo-awesome-paul-cory-dragoncon-rooftop-broad-daylight.jpg

168147-a.jpg

168145-a.jpg

168146-a.jpg

Last edited:
that is very nice. I was thinking of doing an Arrow one as well- what is the base jacket you are using? where did you get it? What matierial did you use for the top layer/hood? Once again VERY nice!!

The green leather jacket and green leather pants were both lucky ebay finds. I kept scouring for a couple of months. The hood is made out of a hooded Robin Hood shirt, trimmed by the canvas from a Army surplus bag. The bow is was actually the most amount of work, to make it look screen accurate. Here is a good pic of the bow- Screenshot from the show.

cw-arrow-pilot.jpg

that is very nice. I was thinking of doing an Arrow one as well- what is the base jacket you are using? where did you get it? What matierial did you use for the top layer/hood? Once again VERY nice!!

Looks fantastic.

I've been looking at throwing one of these together myself. Have you got any tips on the types of boots, gloves and that weird cuff around the pants? Thanks!

Be seeing you,

Magnus Darcrider

Gloves are a pair of black shooting gloves like you'd use for a gun, the boots were a pair of tan army surplus boots that I dyed green, the cuff at the top of the boot is actually my bicep strap from my Smallville Green Arrow costume. Got lucky that it happened to fit and look the part.

Looks fantastic.

I've been looking at throwing one of these together myself. Have you got any tips on the types of boots, gloves and that weird cuff around the pants? Thanks!

Be seeing you,

Magnus Darcrider

Hi,
I love Smallville's version of Green Arrow, but now I love this interpretation of Green Arrow. I was wondering if you would share some information with a newbie?
Basically, I was wondering if you'd be kind enough to share the exact name, brand and price of the items used to make this master piece?
Thanks
Aaron

Photo by the awesome Paul Cory. Believe it or not this was a quick pick up shot on the rooftop in broad daylight.

17501-photo-awesome-paul-cory-dragoncon-rooftop-broad.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back