BTTF Real pepsi perfect if we ALL help

Spiderstella

Sr Member
Hi ALL 2015 is coming soon, and we all want a Real pepsi perfect, so if we ALL contact pepsi (Pepsi Pulse) and tell them we want them to make a real bottle for all the bttf and pepsi fans, this could happen, the more of us that contact them, and tell them what us fans want the better, papsi could make alot of £$£$ and us fans will get what we want.........thats if they do a good job..... so lets start sending them e-mails and ideas (The MORE the better) So please post thoughts copys of e-mails sent, ideas and pics etc be-for we are OUT A TIME........................Thank you :D

UPDATE started an online petition (with help from RPF surreal studios Thanx)
heres the link http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/real-bttf-pepsi-perfect -----JUST THIS ONE-------

Last edited:
Better yet you get one of those online petitions and get as many people as you can to sign it..........

yes the more us fan can do the better chance they might make one, even if you have to collect ring pulls and send off for one im sure the fans would do that.......we have got to let pepsi know its worth there wile......
Also we could also ask them to do a copy of the old retro can from the 80s (the pepsi free can from the bttf movies)

please post your thoughts :thumbsup

Given the rumors of the Nike power laces for 2015 I would hazard a guess that Pepsi is aware and something is coming...

Unfortunately the bottle as seen in BTTF 2 isn't possible as a bottle for carbonated beverages. Bottles containing anything carbonated have to have the "flower" pattern that they all have to be able to withstand the pressure build-up. At best they could possibly to a glass bottle, (but that's pretty unlikely) or some sort of reusable water bottle.

Unfortunately the bottle as seen in BTTF 2 isn't possible as a bottle for carbonated beverages. Bottles containing anything carbonated have to have the "flower" pattern that they all have to be able to withstand the pressure build-up. At best they could possibly to a glass bottle, (but that's pretty unlikely) or some sort of reusable water bottle.

Debbie Downer. :D

I was going to post something very similar (though a bit more technical) but yes, this why it just can't happen. The design of the prop doesn't work with carbonated drinks.

I would have thought it was more to do with the pop up straw than the smooth base. How does it seal? Unless they made the blue part twist off and break a seal before you can access the pop up straw, I think that the bottle would just leak, especially if shaken.

still well worth a mention ...even it was a mail in replica thats not for use

I'd buy a carton(s) of the stuff to get a free replica bottle in the mail. Maybe Pizza Hutt might do a promotion run. Apparently in 2011, they did the sunglasses seen being worn in the film.

What we really need is a reverse 2 part mold (would have to be made from metal?) of the bottle and a heap of these
sm100a.jpg

Heat these up place them in the mold and fill them with compressed air.
Then make a blue cap part that fits over the screw on cap.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back