Screen used TDKR Bane and Batman suits up for auction next month

sleestak25

Last edited:
That is pretty awesome. I'm curious to see what they sell for. Too bad the batsuit has some damage that they mentioned and pictured though.

Given this bat suit has cuts for stunt harness and such, it would be weird for a display suit only, no ? If I had that kind of money I'd jump on it without a second thought...

Gotta be honest here. I'd rather own my a brand new movie accurate replica for $4500 than an auctioned off touring or screen used suit for possibly hundred of thousands $ that appears to be in pretty rough shape if you ask me....

IMG_1805 3.42.12 PM.JPG

Given this bat suit has cuts for stunt harness and such, it would be weird for a display suit only, no ? If I had that kind of money I'd jump on it without a second thought...

Last edited:
Gotta be honest here. I'd rather own my a brand new movie accurate replica for $4500 than an auctioned off touring or screen used suit for possibly hundred of thousands $ that appears to be in pretty rough shape if you ask me....

View attachment 657018
Already have one of those too, but nothing can beat screen used for me. It's the holy grail of things, I wouldn't be collecting replicas if I could afford screen used pieces ! Although now I développés a taste in making props myself, so in the end it's maybe more fun that way.

Weird that they describe the belt center as being a bat symbol. Maybe? If it's hyper stylized? I never saw it that way.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back