BTTF - Back to the Future Merchandise (Toys, Models, Figures, Statues)

12417619_10208255353443492_7520824171142693081_n.jpg

So, that means, they will do another Delorean in 1:6 from Part 2?!?

Marty 2015 is cool, but I would prefer Doc Brown... Of course I see variations coming, I just thought they make another character first before they start it...

just getting started on a bttf collection of a few bits to display and I really want a delorean to kick it off with! Can I ask if anyone has a hot wheels 1:18 scale elite edition or the special edition or the 1:43 fixed door limited edition model? Not to sure which one to get an looking for some expert opinions:)

I really like all of my Hot Wheels Elite models but which one you buy really depends how much money you’ve got to spend. If you can afford it, I can recommend the 1:18 Cult Classic Collection Back to the Future Time Machine with Mr. Fusion (BCJ97) which comes with the Hoverboard. I think the best price you’ll get it for in the UK will be from a worldwide seller on Ebay.

I’d prefer to wait and see some proper detailed photos of the 1:18 Special/Ultimate Edition (BLY44) before I even consider spending a couple of hundred pounds on it!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been watching the latest News and products being shown at ToyFair this weekend and I am curious about this item shown. I am confused and I wonder if anyone else knows about it or has an answer. A few months back and company called "Kids Logic" came out with a preorder for the Delorean 1/20 scale that floats/hovers. The link for preorder shows the picture of the car which looks accurate. However, at the ToyFair going on the pictures that were taken show the wiring on the outside as red and yellow which does not look right at all. Does anyone know if this is the same car that is up for preorder or is this the final look? I do not want to waist my money on this as cool as the idea is if they cant even get that right.
Just curious if anyone else has seen this or had it pre-ordered as well. Here are pictures and links. Thanks.
TF-2016-Kids-Logic-001.jpgcar.jpg
http://news.toyark.com/2016/02/13/toy-fair-2016-kids-logic-x-plus-193627
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=KLG10077&mode=retail

It's the same company which is offering that hovering car for pre-order, but their prototype shown at Toy Fair appears to have been rushed.

I am going to pre-order it when it's close to actual release in June/July and hopefully they get the details right by then.

Question for anyone with the Diamond Select flux capacitor, is it worth getting? Wondering about the final quality as I've not checked one out in person.

Question for anyone with the Diamond Select flux capacitor, is it worth getting? Wondering about the final quality as I've not checked one out in person.

me personally i prefer a custom job by gary or bruce. yes they are almost double the money, but they are the most accurate. an it gives you room to grow as their caps can talk to other time circuit devices, speedo, time circuits, TDS stuff like that. i am slowly slowly saving so i can start collecting time circuit pieces and thats why i didnt go with the DS flux

i do how ever really like the Mr fusion by diamond select. the reason behind it is. though its 1/2" or so shorter, its 1 piece top to mr fusion to the base. ( and i know later on in the film the 2 piece mr fusion was made on the desert and train cars, but i like the 1 piece option) the DS mr fusion isn't perfect, but i personally just dont like seeing the line

mr-fusion-base-progress-mrfusion_screencap_101.jpg-238221d1380665828

after the train wreck, heres a good shot of the 2 pieces
images

below is one of gales lamps, real cool! i hope to make one one day
fusion-lamp-1-400.jpg

here is the mr fusion from universal studios display , and i believe is the BTTF1 mr fusion which looks like it was filled making it look 1 piece and used in the first photo i posted.
back+to+the+future+II+fushion+reactor+prop.jpg

heres a good comparison video from bruce.

bruce also can supply some of the real metal fittings instead of resin. bruce uses the same found box. I'm trying to find his partners youtube channel who has more up to date videos then bruce, bruce channel is real old with low quality video

can't find rob sims anywhere on youtube right now... but he's got nice videos showing the differences in parts

here ya go buddy, heres the video i wanted to show you

I bought a casted base last year. I need to do a lot of prep work to it though. A lot of sanding and filling will be needed.

Tanks ! at this price I was thinking my self considering that are not so meny veste found class 5

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back