Supernatural Props.What Ya Got... 4 Years 2010-2014

Re: Supernatural Props.What Ya Got...

Wow. I started this thread in 2010. man that seems like a long time.Should I celebrate when Sept rolls in?. Well. Got anything..???

Wow. I started this thread in 2010. man that seems like a long time.Should I celebrate when Sept rolls in?. Well. Got anything..???

My thanks for starting the thread! It's been on my subscribed list for almost as long, and what a wealth of information and starting point for some interesting friendships. I'll help you celebrate in September.

My thanks for starting the thread! It's been on my subscribed list for almost as long, and what a wealth of information and starting point for some interesting friendships. I'll help you celebrate in September.
Thank you my friend. Its not that I do it for myself but for all the propers here who love the shows props. Granted in not like your Dr.Who but it is ours.It weird, wonderful and I don't think that the props are all that hard to find.I mean that all these prop are pretty much still you can go on the web and buy for a few dollars compared to the higher end props.I hope when Sept rolls around you will join me in this. Cause by this time season 10 will be on its way and well.What can we look forward to with that? I ask you.

As you see I changed the header. It will be 4 years and I'd like to celebrate this remarkable thread with all of you. This not is my thread. It's yours. So please show the pride that your thread deserves. Maybe I'd like to have a gathering at AMX for those of you who might be interested. Let me know what you think ?

Last edited:
Posted this as a new topic, but I'll try here too.

Anybody know where I could find a copy of the 1887 shotgun used by Jo Harvell and Dean is using now after Jo's death?

I own the real deal (but has the 19" barrel and full stock) but I'm looking for a non-gun for a gun-belt/costume I'm working on.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Just found the airsoft version, but the barrel is too long and the lever is the large loop T2 version. Its something that could be modified but when the airsoft version costs as much if not more than what I paid for the real one I own, just cant see tearing one apart. Plus they seem to be sold out everywhere I looked.
There is a company that makes a copy as an 1887 riot gun or Mare's laig, but again it fires real bullets and has a 1200.00 price tag.

Guess I'll keep looking or may have to try my hand at resin casting.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

image.jpg
Does anyone know where to get this jacket that Dean has on?

Going as far back as you are (first seen in season 1) the odds of finding the clothes they wore are extremely slim to none. I think that shirt/jacket brand is Wind River, and most if not all of Dean's Wind River wardrobe is discontinued.
thanks for the info if I find anything I will tell you guys

Yeah I actually ID'd this one as Windriver a couple years ago and it is IMPOSSIBLE to find, in all my years watching this show and hunting for these clothes, I've never once seen one for sale. The only ones I've ever seen are the ones on the show, and I saw a guy in the mall wearing one 3 or 4 years ago.

Yeah I actually ID'd this one as Windriver a couple years ago and it is IMPOSSIBLE to find, in all my years watching this show and hunting for these clothes, I've never once seen one for sale. The only ones I've ever seen are the ones on the show, and I saw a guy in the mall wearing one 3 or 4 years ago.
Did you offer him an obscene amount of money for the shirt off his back?:lol

Did you offer him an obscene amount of money for the shirt off his back?:lol

Believe me, I kick myself in the ass for not doing that exact thing! But unfortunately back then I was young and dumb lol I wasn't into the clothes hunting and the online scene as much as I am now. It's one of those, if I'd known then, what I know now, kind of scenarios lol.

I have been trying to find Sam's Backpack but I think we are now a step closer as you look at the strap in this screen cap, can anybody see the brand?

backpack.jpg

I have been trying to find Sam's Backpack but I think we are now a step closer as you look at the strap in this screen cap, can anybody see the brand?

View attachment 303885

If I remember correctly, Thundercracker ID'd this one a while ago, but I could be wrong.

EDIT: Nvm, he ID'd Sam's green camo bag from the earlier seasons. Unless he found this one but just hasn't posted it.

Last edited:
Nope, I haven't had any luck IDing the brown backpack. I don't really see any type of identifying marks on the strap in that screenshot. There is a logo on the front of the pack but there hasn't been a decent shot of it in the show so far to get a clear look at it (unless I've missed something.)

And although I ID'd the green camo backpack from earlier seasons, I've never once seen it anywhere so I'm not too optimistic about finding one anytime soon.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back