Jurassic World

It was a tongue in cheek title, as it would lead to readers initially guessing about the previous most prominent characters instead.

'Jurassic World': See the first images from dino flick | Inside Movies | EW.com

" On April 14, filming began on Jurassic World, the fourth installment in the Jurassic Park franchise (due June 12, 2015), and EW has already scored the very first photos from the secretive set in Hawaii. Details on World — which stars Bryce Dallas Howard (The Help) and Chris Pratt (Parks and Recreation) and is exec-produced by Steven Spielberg — are scarce, but director Colin Trevorrow (Safety Not Guaranteed) promises plenty of paleontological action. “Yesterday I was under a construction crane with Chris Pratt, covered with dirt, eyeballing the exact height of the dinosaur trying to kill him,” he says. “We both cracked up laughing. Sometimes you just have to stop and let the joy take over.” "

13986075204_acbfe07045_o.jpg

13962527056_a4b580ca76_o.jpg

Just saw that elsewhere...I like it. I guess he had some time on his hands now that JJ took John Williams for Star Wars (rightfully so).

Really am looking forward to this one! I hope it's not a let down like the third film but realise the first will be near impossible to match or beat. 2nd movie was a lot of fun too. I do hope they show more new dinosaurs this time, not Raptors and Rex again and again, as there're so many other interesting dinosaurs to do. Not sure whether to watch this in 3d or not, as I had been let down with 3d effects several times before and would probably had enjoyed the film more without it.

Really am looking forward to this one! I hope it's not a let down like the third film but realise the first will be near impossible to match or beat. 2nd movie was a lot of fun too. I do hope they show more new dinosaurs this time, not Raptors and Rex again and again, as there're so many other interesting dinosaurs to do. Not sure whether to watch this in 3d or not, as I had been let down with 3d effects several times before and would probably had enjoyed the film more without it.

Yes, no more raptors or t-rexes, instead they should use a tarbosaurus or Albertasaurus as the primary "villain" dinosaur, it's past time some of the other members of the tyranosaur family get a little love. :D We also need to see some inguanodonts, hypsolophodons, nodosaurs, lambeosaurs, and a dromaeosaurus or two.

I just don't want to see too many new dinosaur species, unless they made a time machine to round them up... I am totally happy with the Rex and more of the Dilophosaurus, raptors could be in it, just not a primary roll.. And no god aweful Spinosaurus monsters or those Piranas with wings..Make the animals act like animals again

I'd like to understand why Jack Horner didn't point out that the Pteranodons made for JP3 don't actually have teeth? I believe the name Pteranodon means toothless beak. I assume he will be working on the next film as an advisor? Still, loving his Dinochicken project though. Soon we will have some real life dino-like critters running around! Roll on the Dinoostrich! :)

dinochicken.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back