My Take on a Warrior version of Wonder Woman

This is a very interesting and creative version of Wonder Woman. You should probably be the costume designer for the upcoming film! Maybe if they see this thread they will give you a call.

As Promise here are pictures of me in the final costume at Wizard World Philly.

WW Wizard World Cosplay Comp.PNG WW roof top 2.JPG ww roof top 3.JPG ww roof top1.JPG

This has been a labor of love and there will be little things I will be creating down the road, though at a much slower pace. So there will be updates to this thread every now and again. Thank you all for your world of encouragement and support. :D

thank you very much the feedback on this costume has been amazing. I am just happy that people loved what I did with such an iconic character.
are you sure that you're not the said iconic character? this is awesome. it's fantastic. *teach me master*
maybe next time you might make a genderbend. that might be the hardest of cosplays but i know you can succeed with these skills. :D

are you sure that you're not the said iconic character? this is awesome. it's fantastic. *teach me master*
maybe next time you might make a genderbend. that might be the hardest of cosplays but i know you can succeed with these skills. :D

Thank you so much!!! I am actually looking to genderbend Thor, since my friend wants to genderbend Loki. It has been done a lot but we are going to take our time with it and try and do a really unique and cool way. For this con we went to I actually made her a genderbend costume of the Joker.

- - - Updated - - -

Your costume is awesome and it looks even better on you. It suites you!! Great work!

Ladies and Gentlemen, wonder woman in the flesh! great work.

Amazing job! One of the best WW I've seen.

Thank you soooo much I am very happy at all the positive feedback I have gotten from this build. It would be amazing if the WW outfit in the movie did resemble mine in a way. :)

Thank you everyone for you amazing comments. I couldn't be happier with how this turned out. I will be adding a few things here and there to this costume so I can change up the look every now and again but keeping the base pieces. I am really excited about one of my next projects that I will start a thread on here: Lady of Steel or should I call it Woman or Girl of Steel
Lady of Steel.JPG

I have a lot of other projects I am going to be working on at the same time as this one but they will be posted mostly on my Facebook Page www.facebook.com/bellebredehoftcrazycosplay if you are interested in my other costumes please like my page to follow my progress and crazy cosplay adventures. I am already planning on going to two more cons by the end of the year.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back