Anovos Stormtrooper.... thoughts?

I believe Anovos will fulfill my order, I just wish they'd send more updates. I don't need a massive amount of info just something to say where they're at or how things are going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe Anovos will fulfill my order, I just wish they'd send more updates. I don't need a massive amount of info just something to say where they're at or how things are going.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you ever ordered something from EFX?

I can tell you haven't.

I can tell you haven't because you don't GET updates from EFX. Anovos has been having monthly updates for about 4-5 months now, how often are you expecting them to provide an update? Weekly? Daily? Give them a break, they're doing a lot better than some replica companies.

Ok...Just for the record, this is my first post regarding Anovos. I was pleasantly surprised to see them arrive on the scene, and very happy at the list of Star Wars related items that they have in the works. However, I'm a little taken back by that email I received from them on New Years Eve.

Here's my deal...I almost pulled the trigger on the tier one trooper kit...several times, actually...It was such an incredible deal, that it was very hard to pass up. But ultimately, I decided that I would rather wait, see the final product, get a feel for the quality of their products, and then order a kit from them. Even at the higher price, I felt like that was something I was willing to do once I actually saw the product.

But then I receive the New Years Eve email, and if I am understanding it correctly, they are telling me that if I want a set of their armor ANYTIME soon, that I need to get an order in by the end of that day. Otherwise I risk not getting a set for quite a long time. This just doesn't make sense to me. It's one thing to give people an option to become "early investors" and get a better deal. I think that's rather cool actually...But to then be told that you have to place your order before ANY have shipped, otherwise you risk not getting a set in a timely way. That's just...I don't know...Off a bit. Is it too much to expect them to keep a costume in stock once all the production issues have been taken care of, and it's shipping?

Again, I'm not hear to bash. I like the company...I intended to purchase trooper armor, a Vader costume, and most likely a full X-wing costume...But that email kinda rubbed me the wrong way. Get the product completed, get it shipping, put it on your site for NEW orders, and then let people like myself purchase a set for the price you specify. That shouldn't be that hard.

Jason

Well would you have rather they just silently made a change without warning? Jeeze, can't please everyone. You can't expect them to always have for sale everything, there are times products are retired or put on hold all the time.

But some seem trying to stir trouble just due to being a little bit bored.

I can name at least two people I see whining in every Anovos thread on this forum. Every time I see this thread (or other Anovos threads) on the front page I think there's some news from Anovos. But nope. It's just the same few people whining nonstop like they have a grudge against Anovos. I guess hating on companies without validity is the cool thing to do these days.

Ok...Just for the record, this is my first post regarding Anovos. I was pleasantly surprised to see them arrive on the scene, and very happy at the list of Star Wars related items that they have in the works. However, I'm a little taken back by that email I received from them on New Years Eve.

Here's my deal...I almost pulled the trigger on the tier one trooper kit...several times, actually...It was such an incredible deal, that it was very hard to pass up. But ultimately, I decided that I would rather wait, see the final product, get a feel for the quality of their products, and then order a kit from them. Even at the higher price, I felt like that was something I was willing to do once I actually saw the product.

But then I receive the New Years Eve email, and if I am understanding it correctly, they are telling me that if I want a set of their armor ANYTIME soon, that I need to get an order in by the end of that day. Otherwise I risk not getting a set for quite a long time. This just doesn't make sense to me. It's one thing to give people an option to become "early investors" and get a better deal. I think that's rather cool actually...But to then be told that you have to place your order before ANY have shipped, otherwise you risk not getting a set in a timely way. That's just...I don't know...Off a bit. Is it too much to expect them to keep a costume in stock once all the production issues have been taken care of, and it's shipping?

Again, I'm not hear to bash. I like the company...I intended to purchase trooper armor, a Vader costume, and most likely a full X-wing costume...But that email kinda rubbed me the wrong way. Get the product completed, get it shipping, put it on your site for NEW orders, and then let people like myself purchase a set for the price you specify. That shouldn't be that hard.

Jason

They are making sure they have enough stock to fill existing orders and address any issues with those orders first. These are produced in batches. If they got a flood of orders because of the popularity of TFA, they could have supply issues. The kit will be offered again later, possibly later this year. I assume they will be producing another batch at that time.

Anyone with questions or comments for Anovos should create posts on the Anovos Facebook page. They are very responsive.

I've always posted in favor of ANOVOS, although I do believe there are a lot of things they can work on about their system. However I do have to say last week I decided to pull out of their classic trilogy trooper pre-order, as I didn't have the need for it anymore. They responded to the ticket I opened though their website within ours and canceled my order. Two days later I got a full refund, just like they told me I would. I gotta say I was impressed at how easy, smooth and fast they made it for me to cancel and get my refund.

In the other end I've had my tracking for the FO trooper helmet for some time now but the package seems to be stuck in Jacksonville FL since the 27th of Dec. for whatever reason. The shipping I was charged for was a 3 day priority shipping and this thing has been stuck in FL for 5 days now.

Hey Frank Ippolito of tested and Faceoff tweeted this photo earlier today

frank 1.jpg

I tweeted back at him this and he responded right away...

frank.jpg

Seems to be a legit photo of the bucket being sent with the TK Pre-order kits!

- - - Updated - - -

I do hope Frank means the OT bucket and not the FO. I wonder if he got the bucket with the shadowtrooper kit as a stand in?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back