47a Firefly Mal's pistol

Hello all
Well looking for a resin version and the only seller i can find is coolmodels on e bay witch most say there not the best and to stay away from :cry ive looked on the pages here most of what I find is a bit on the old side

hello
I have a Polly stone one but what ive read on the forms here they say they don't stand up well to being in a holster in and out

correction, he worked for. He left the company some time back. Some people are do'ers, not watchers. When that type of person is presented with wishers walls, they do the do someplace else. Good or bad, thats the gist of it.

Hiring Badger at QMx was the best news we had ever heard in connection with QMx. Then...

...they tied him up in the basement and went through his pockets.

Not using Badger to his full potential (limitless, enthusiastic potential) was the biggest mistake QMx ever made with the license.

That was my question also.. Has anyone purchased the QMx one, And if so is it worth the 80.00 they want for it ?

Sort of. Up close it looks like crap, from a few feet away it's passable. It definitely will NOT hold up to cos-playing, brittle as hell and knobs will fall off if you look at them hard. It's really cheap so I guess you can say it's worth however it is a pretty poor representation. If it's all you can get, it's better than nothing.

edit just a note: I'm somewhat biased though as after buying a few of their products I've been left with a sour taste in my mouth, they are pretty crappy imo :| The mal pistol is the best bang for buck imo and that's not saying much :<

Last edited:
That was what I was afraid of.. An associate at work said to avoid them but figured I would ask since it was a decent price on the pistol.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back