Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Post-release)

Back to the how many times have you seen it topic, I think I saw TPM around 30 times...but I worked at the theater :) For paid visits, I believe AOTC takes the cake with 4. I may have seen ROTS 3, TFA I think was 3. R1 will likely stay at 2 unless I get crazy bored on MLK day...glad to hear it's kicking so much butt!

that is one hell of a bike! :thumbsup

I promise last bike picture although this one is more on topic. My previous Time Trial bike with custom disc wheel. :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-01-14 at 9.28.42 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-01-14 at 9.28.42 AM.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 79
So, that delightful derail (meant sincerely, folks) aside, I have to say I'm REALLY curious about what Rogue One would've been prior to the reshoots, and with the "happy ending." While I do think that it makes more sense that everyone in the film died, I don't think it's impossible for the story to work where at least Jyn and Cassian manage to escape. I'd be curious what that version of the film would've felt like.

My pref is still that Jyn, Baze, and Bodhi survive. Bodhi stays on to pilot the Rebellions transports and shuttles, Jyn doesn't trust the Rebellion after what they pulled with her dad and she goes off on her own, with Baze going with her as friend and protector. K-2SO and Chirrut had good and appropriate deaths. Cassian should have sacrificed himself to save Jyn, thus completing his character arc. And Red 5 -- the pilot -- should have been injured and rendered unable to fly, while his craft was damaged but repairable. That's where I stand on the films casualties.

--Jonah

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back