Deagostini Falcon. Anyone seen this?

Fellow Falcon builders,

I haven't seen anyone else post an update with the most recent parts, so here are a few pics of the starboard corridor docking ring and the starboard side walls with their greeblies fitted. There are a few plating issues to deal with on the docking ring...

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

I have also started working on modifying the cockpit corridor to bottom hull plating joint as I decided that I wanted something closer to the original. Lots of work still to do, but hopefully you can see the idea.

image.jpeg

Hi guys.

Some of you already know my work.

I want to share here with you some shots of my 3D printed upgrades for the de Agostini Falcon.

I have a huge list of 3D printed upgrades that you can see at my shop.

Most of them have pre drilled holes for fiber optics lighting, like my Dejarik table, the hold engineering console or my cockpit console.

Some images:

MF DEAGO HALL STOOLS 11.jpg MF DEAGO HALL BITS ASSORTED LOW.jpg MF DEAGO HALL PILLARS logo.jpg MF DEAGO CABIN HALLWAY 3.jpg
MF DEAGO TURRET WELL 3.jpg MF DEAGO COCKPIT.jpg MF DEAGO HALL COUCH.jpg MILLENNIUM FALCON DEAGO HALL GRILLES STRAIGHT PIN.jpg
MF DEAGO HALL PITS GRILLES 2.jpg MF DEAGO ENGINEERING CONSOLE PRIMER.jpg MF DEAGO DEJARIK LIGHT.jpg

You can see my thread at the Project Runs.

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=268289

Many thanks for watching!

View attachment 675544
I've finally got the kits 1 - 22, Mmmm all unpackaged stuffed in a box and partially built !!! Something looks broken !!!
Start from the beginning I think I will have to pull it all apart and go through each magazine and itemise each part to see if anything is missing then I shall start again

Ben, DARKVIEW ( Jordan ) had a tip earlier on with his build which I've found to be extremely helpful ( especially if working space is at a premium ), and that's to number each hull part with their issue number ( mag ), on the inside of said part so once your painting/weathering is done and cured it can be stored away til later.. That's if you planned to detail each part individually of course. He also recommended the bags parts were shipped in, be reused /recycled for said storage til needed. Re; broken/missing parts, a lot of people said getting in touch with deagostini helped, others didn't . Good luck

It's very important to go through the bags/issues and do an inventory of all the parts to ensure that none are malformed, broken or missing. In the past, I have had several problems with my shipments, with parts being broken or missing, but lately they must have cracked down at packaging. I will add that Deag was very good at replacing everything that I had trouble with, but I would do an inventory sooner, rather than later to ensure that if someone decides to start this thing a few months to a few years later, that they're going to have every part. There may not be spares later on.

TazMan2000

Last edited:
The scale auto factory website shows 97 issues. When I signed up for the subscription it was for a year and I have been getting 8 issues per month. According to my calculations 12 months x 8 issues a month = 96 issues. I went through each issue on Scale Auto Factory and it never even showed the landing gear. Am I missing something?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DeAgostni state this is a 100-issue run. Scale Auto Factory only shows the issues that have been released so far, we have yet to see what the last few issues will bring.

I can't believe Month 3 has been backordered for almost 2 months now. I have Months 5 &6 in-hand already, will it be a big deal if I just skip month 3 for now? I didn't want to go out of order, but if it's no big deal, might as well get moving again.

Yes you are. The landing gear parts are shown in Issus 95, 96 and 97 although just the parts and are not shown put togther.

The scale auto factory website shows 97 issues. When I signed up for the subscription it was for a year and I have been getting 8 issues per month. According to my calculations 12 months x 8 issues a month = 96 issues. I went through each issue on Scale Auto Factory and it never even showed the landing gear. Am I missing something?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back