How to display cowls?

Cjames3

hey folks, just curious how some of yall display yalls cowls/masks/helmets/etc. are there any diy's on how to make a stand for them? I dont want to hang them on the wall. I prefer to put them on stands on a desk i have.

I use a piece of PVC pipe on a wooden base (about 10" by 11 or 12"). I just use a hole saw to cut the hole for the PVC to sit into. Then I take a piece of thick, soft foam for the cowl to rest on.

A paper towel holder with a medium sized Nerf style ball on top to hold the cowl secure. You will have to cut a hole in the ball and stick it on top the dispenser.

I put mine on polystyrene heads on a glass Ikea display shelf - perfect height for the cowls, ears are a mm or two under the shelf height

I went to the dollar store (Dollarama) and got a round styrofoam ball, stuck a box cutter into it, then put it on top of a paper towel holder.
Total Cost: $2.25

Fotor_145411711649167.jpgFotor_14541171778726.jpgFotor_145411725915755.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back