Doc Brown's earpiece in BTTF2

Why is shipping so expensive outside the US for such a small package?

Because most of the sellers don't know better and choose priority shipping for their stuff. Registered first class shipping is much cheaper and can be used for most of the smaller stuff, but sellers just don't know.

Last edited:
And the glasses I got from an eBay seller called b2b-auctions. I think total they were $45 including shipping to me. Lemme know if you want me to grab you a pair too ;)

I saw these on eBay the other day but didn't get them because I'm always wary of buying prop stuff on there, but if they're good I'll have to pick up a pair.

I saw these on eBay the other day but didn't get them because I'm always wary of buying prop stuff on there, but if they're good I'll have to pick up a pair.

I hear you. That's the good thing about the rpf because you can usually run a search on the seller's name here and see a thread saying "warning recaster." But these are found objects (like Marty's JVC camcorder) so the seller isn't intending them as prop replicas.

And @Spiderstella, @EmmaInCandyland, @Roland, @Sarednab - your sets have been ordered. I'll update you guys when they come in and ready to ship to Europe. The seller also agreed to sell them at $6 per piece.

Last edited:
I hear you. That's the good thing about the rpf because you can usually run a search on the seller's name here and see a thread saying "warning recaster." But these are found objects (like Marty's JVC camcorder) so the seller isn't intending them as prop replicas.

Are we still talking about Doc's glasses? Because these ARE a prop replica.

And @Spiderstella, @EmmaInCandyland, @Roland, @Sarednab - your sets have been ordered. I'll update you guys when they come in and ready to ship to Europe. The seller also agreed to sell them at $6 per piece.

That's great, Matt. I appreciate your help. :) Just tell me what I owe you ($6 plus my part of your shipping costs) and I'll send you a PayPal payment.

Are we still talking about Doc's glasses? Because these ARE a prop replica.

That's great, Matt. I appreciate your help. :) Just tell me what I owe you ($6 plus my part of your shipping costs) and I'll send you a PayPal payment.

Oh ha! I thought he was referring to the headsets. :facepalm

And once I get it all shipped off I'll total up the costs and PM you guys.

Spiderstella, EmmaInCandyland, Roland, Sarednab Well Doc must have done something to the space time continuum, because your sets arrived before mine!

Here are some pics. I didn't want to fuss with them so I didn't open the pouch, but I made sure everyone's package had all the same parts. I'll take pics of the headset when mine arrives and I can take it out of the package (and probably cut the cord).

IMG_1872.JPGFullSizeRender 2.jpgFullSizeRender 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Spiderstella, @EmmaInCandyland, @Roland, @Sarednab Well Doc must have done something to the space time continuum, because your sets arrived before mine!

Here are some pics. I didn't want to fuss with them so I didn't open the pouch, but I made sure everyone's package had all the same parts. I'll take pics of the headset when mine arrives and I can take it out of the package (and probably cut the cord).

View attachment 664343View attachment 664342View attachment 664341

Money sent!!! Thanks for everything, you are a real gentleman! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Spiderstella, @EmmaInCandyland, @Roland, @Sarednab Well Doc must have done something to the space time continuum, because your sets arrived before mine!

View attachment 664343View attachment 664342View attachment 664341
Awesome thank youimage.jpg

I think I made a mistake with mine. It's the only one available from the seller listed earlier in the thread. The speaking tube is the wrong shape.
14364725_10207609050812394_4466114724377161635_n.jpg

I think I made a mistake with mine. It's the only one available from the seller listed earlier in the thread. The speaking tube is the wrong shape.
https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=8375d516cf783bce2b65fbe347b4919a&oe=58419727

Crap, sorry man. I had no idea they came in different shapes. I didn't take the other ones out of their pouches to see. Mine should be arriving soon but I imagine it will be the same one. Ugh. I had gone with that seller because they were new deadstock. I might get one from another seller to compare.

Crap, sorry man. I had no idea they came in different shapes. I didn't take the other ones out of their pouches to see. Mine should be arriving soon but I imagine it will be the same one. Ugh. I had gone with that seller because they were new deadstock. I might get one from another seller to compare.

Ehh. I'm not going to get angry over $14.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back