Avengers: Age of Ultron (Pre-release)

So tony rebuilds his suits? After IM3 he sorta made his stand that he didn't need suits right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought the suits were a crutch, so to speak, in his inability to deal with the events of the Avengers. He threw himself into making suits and ignored the business and his life more or less. Destroying the suits was his way of finally coping and saying he doesn't have to do all that to be happy and if he's not working on suits 24/7 he can live a much mor normal life. He no longer 'needs' the suits. Doesn't mean you don't still work on them from time to time. As we all know here, you gotta have a hobby :)

cboath hit the nail on the head. Tony still needs suits to do the jobs he needs to do. But building and developing the suits doesn't need to be his entire life.

QUITE CONFUSING :confused ....CBOATH WROTE " He no longer 'needs' the suits " DRCRAIG WROTE " cboath hit the nail on the head. Tony still needs suits to do the jobs he needs to do "

STILL MAKES NO SENSE TO CLEAN SLATE ALL YOUR SUITS THEN

THAT'S COOL IT'S JUST A MOVIE BERT AND GLAD IRON MAN CONTINUES

cboath hit the nail on the head. Tony still needs suits to do the jobs he needs to do. But building and developing the suits doesn't need to be his entire life.

the clean slate really doesnt affect Tonys work. when he finds one change to an existing suit he would like to do, he makes an entire new suit from scratch. there is no retrofitting

ohhhhhh. . . .

10152406_475922059174274_980102062_n.jpg

Cool that Cap's Avenger suit is more padded than the last Avengers suit :thumbsup and does that shield look a bit flat or is it just me?

That Iron Man suit looks like a Mk 42 design but with a better color scheme... back to the primary red with gold instead of vice versa. Looks good. So we know there will be at least that AND Hulkbuster suit so far.

Cap's new outfit looks like it's based on the TFA/Golden Age suit but with the TWS navy blue and helmet and pants. I find it an improvement over the Avengers suit but looks a bit more like US Agent than Cap.

There not stupid enough to take Downey away from his suits completely.
To quote him in iron man 3
'There's one thing you can't change though...... I am Iron Man' (Que music! Bew New New!!!!)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back