Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Be...sure...to...drink...your...Ovaltine.

That's it? A crummy commercial?

son+of+a+bitch....jpg

From computer hacker to badass agent. I guess Agent May is the one training her.

http://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel/i/mg/2/03/5407654e4d140.jpg

Gotta get that chicken wing down and use the optics.

I'm more concerned about the fact that it appears to be a rifle with underslung launcher of some kind (albeit kinda modified), but is completely useless in combat scenarios due to having no secondary trigger for the underslung launcher and that the rifle portion has a COMPLETELY BLOCKED OFF BARREL.

Must be a training rifle.

Also, unless she's actively firing at that moment, her trigger discipline sucks.

I'm more concerned about the fact that it appears to be a rifle with underslung launcher of some kind (albeit kinda modified), but is completely useless in combat scenarios due to having no secondary trigger for the underslung launcher and that the rifle portion has a COMPLETELY BLOCKED OFF BARREL.

Must be a training rifle.

Also, unless she's actively firing at that moment, her trigger discipline sucks.

Maybe she just fired and is looking up from the rifle and the rifle is designed that way. That 'underslung launcher' IS the rifle barrel. Sheesh. You'd never be Level 7 material.

Not sure if this is the place to ask but, I totally want to start watching this from the beginning... Where should I watch it? I mean, it's not on netflix.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back