Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release)

Re: Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Brilliant

Screen Shot 2014-11-07 at 22.18.21.png

J

Embrace it guys. I changed the thread title immediately so most get familiar with it from early on, no point running away from it now.

So some people need to thank Vivek for being a free therapist. :lol

actually you will still see the Lucasfilm green to gold logo.. it may come before or after the Disney and BadRobot logos but remember, Disney owns Lucasfilm and Lucasfilm is still in business. just watch Star Wars Rebels... the Lucasfilm logo still appears at the end. its just the 20th Century Fox logo that will no longer appear.

Fingers crossed that after that we don't have Tinkerbell flying around though...

I definitely think they should do something new with the Cinderella Castle intro, like they did for Tron. Maybe if they filmed a miniature of it in 35mm with a tracking shot like one of the ILM Millenium Falcon shots or something, where you could see the guys in the background in 70's beards and flannel.

I agree...hell I had a version of the soundtrack that included the Fox fanfare. It's part of the whole intro package. Shame it's gone :(
I know. I hope that Williams makes a new fanfare from one of Disney's opening melodies that is arranged to be reminiscent of the old.

After the Disney logo, I'd like to see this:
anhlucasfilmold.jpg

I know. I hope that Williams makes a new fanfare from one of Disney's opening melodies that is arranged to be reminiscent of the old.
I suggested the same (or similar) earlier in this thread... except, rather than a Disney fanfare - that maybe there may be a Lucasfilm fanfare, as Marvel (also a Disney property) recently started using their own fanfare and intro.

- - - Updated - - -

I suggested the same (or similar) earlier in this thread... except, rather than a Disney fanfare - that maybe there may be a Lucasfilm fanfare, as Marvel (also a Disney property) recently started using their own fanfare and intro.

I think that's what you'll see.

The powers that be i'm sure are aware of how people view the fox fanfare intro. Most people only know there are two versions of the fanfare (long and short) because of star wars using the long version :)

Therefore, i'm thinking it'll be a new disney logo with a new fanfare that ill fade to the lucasfilm logo then to the crawl. There won't be a bad robot in the opening.

Or maybe by divine providence Disney will purchase 20th Century Fox Studios and use it as the distribution arm for all things Star Wars just to please us fanboys with that irreplaceable intro. Or maybe they won't... :wacko

I hope the rumors are true about crazy wizard Luke. Can't wait to see an actual trailer for this film. Rebels, along with some of the rumors I am hearing on this film have really gotten me excited about Star Wars again.

It's been a very long time.

"The Force" went to sleep? :wacko

Life creates it! Makes it grow!
you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere!

That isn't something that awakens. It's there all the time.

I'm sure it's metaphorical. It doesn't really need balance either. It's the people using it who are being described more than the force itself, I imagine. Of course JJ could just be totally ignoring the facts established in the OT. Like Lucas did...

I'm sure it's metaphorical. It doesn't really need balance either. It's the people using it who are being described more than the force itself, I imagine. Of course JJ could just be totally ignoring the facts established in the OT. Like Lucas did...

Maybe it's the half senior cast waking up from their naps.

Well, I hope they'll change the title in French: "Le réveil de la Force":behave...réveil can also be used for...wait for it: an alarm clock! Mmmhh, not good indeed...

Again…or possibly this is the third time, if you read that spoiler description of the status of Luke at the start of this film, it makes sense. You all are taking it too literally.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back